from 2-4

LIM_Whiteboy4life

as it says ive been riding since i was 4 or 5 but one day was one of the most painfull i have ever experinced i was out on a long ass trail with my pops and it was a good 60mile course we rode about 20miles of it and the KX100 (not trail bike 100) started acting up (brand new) just broke in a few weeks back (2001) and the bitch quit after a trail break so i got tired of kickin the bitch and finally got it started and reved as much as i could and poped the clutch the front came up and i had no control and on the top of 1st i hit a tree and slid up the bike and tackled the tree(chest pro. helmet) and it so happens a doctor on a huge ATV with no helmet and so is the rest of his family (no helmet also) comes up and starts feeling on my shoulder like i broke my col. bone when i was holding my wrist so i walk it off and my dad decides to turn around and come back (lol) and i get back on and it starts fine then i feel a sharp pain in my wrist after i pulled the clutch in so i start riding and hit a few ruts ect. and i feel something moving not good i broke my arm and i had to putt putt 3 miles on it in 1st gear not fun..... i hates me some 2 wheelers so we still have it and it hasnt ran since and has not more than 5hours on it and looks showroom condition lol but this day is one of many painfull events in my life like being shot turkey hunting..... that pissed me off anyway i hope this is the right place to post about complaining about shit lmao :baseball_bat: peace :baseball_w00t: