Parting out whole MX Shee

I am parting out my baby...2003 MX Banshee....tons of good stuff for sale, I will give prices upon request since the entire bike is for sale....Threw a rod so the cases and crank etc are trashed...I am not sure about the trans yet as I have no gotten it all the way apart....I will post picks as soon as possible, and I will desribe all parts for sale to the best of my ability....if you have any questions please ask me....cheers!

The List...

Duncan Racing National Mid Range Cylinders- Need to be bored to next size- Small scatch in one cyl from when the rod broke...I can have them bored for you for xtra $ pm for price

ptgood.jpg

duncan intake

Kehihn 34mm carbs perfect condition -SOLD

34mm2.jpg

cool head - SOLD

cool1.jpg

Paul Turner chrome high revs w/fat boys- chrome is decent...some blueing etc from normal riding-one fat boy pipe is cracked near silencer...I can have it welded or you cant have some one do it would be about $20-30...the brown in pics is clay not rust...SOLDpt1.jpg

pt2.jpg

pt3.jpg

Lonestar Axcaliber- Adjustible axle- SOLD Thanks GUY. rear hubs-sprocket-brake disk all sold

Lonestar +2 A-arms w/ext brake lines- SOLD

lonestar axle carrier-SOLD

Elka Front shocks- no res- perfect condition @15hrs-set up for 180-190lb rider-SOLD

stock rear shock rebuilt for 180-190lb rider w/eibach spring

betterelka.jpg

Laker silver plastics + seat w/duncan decal and seat skin set

shee.jpg

2003 frame w/title

ITP rear bead locks w/razor mx tires- tires just about new-pending- SOLD

ITP non beadlock front rims w/ matching razor mx

front.jpg

front2.jpg

answer fat bars with clamp

moose racing thumb throttle- ano red-SOLD

ac nerf bars- w/heal guards and pegs- SOLD

plus all other stock parts...

Please PM or message me with you parts requests....it is easier for me to keep track of rather than posting on this thread...thanks...if need better pics please pm me and i will try to take them as soon as possible

Edited by owlwheels

I gotta guy here at the local track, his boy has a blaster with some after market Arams that will take banshee spindles, he wants to run the banshee spindles and brake setup...

PM if you got everything from the spindles out...(both sides)

he said Warriors would work also...

thanks,

Chad