Bann Primo-E (helldriver)

kotin6

bann  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Im a Helldriver fan ! I enjoy readin' most of his replies. I voted to not ban :ninja: I voted for no ban for brooke too. maybe everyone needs to step back a little and lighten up :shrug:

ps: there is no god :ph34r:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i voted no, i have met helldriver in person and hes a pretty nice guy , actually my shee wouldnt be running right now if it wasnt for him. he gave me some really good deals on parts .

so im a helldriver fan too.

if you dont like what he says DONT FUCKIN READ IT.

i say ban him for two reasons, the first being ive yet to read a post of his even remotely related to banshee's and second the thread he started about brooke with the pics was just a fucking tiny bit tistasteful

I DONT SEE ANY POST THAT BROOKE WROTE THAT ARE RELATED TO BANSHEE S

BUT YOU ARE PROBABLY ONE OF THOSE BROOKE ASS KISSERS

i did not put this up becouse he offended me. I did it becouse hes a total fuck stick. My openion of him is so low that he could not offend me. I could care less what someone of his caliber thinks. Im just tired of his dipshit post getting in the way when Im trying to read.

maybe youshould start a topic where you and the bible assholes can type smiley faces to each other,,

I wouldnt go there,,

come on man, thats right where the fuck you'd be, you live for that kinda shit,................so you fixed some kids banshee, im having a little problem maybe you can help?, my shee is jetted fat on the mains yet it seems to run out of gas and die alot after a 10 minute ride.....my mods are in my sig...........whats my fix?

I DONT SEE ANY POST THAT BROOKE WROTE THAT ARE RELATED TO BANSHEE S

BUT YOU ARE PROBABLY ONE OF THOSE BROOKE ASS KISSERS

what keeps this forum from being a homosexual website is the few chicks that post here and brookes one of them, ill bet she knows one thing about quads...theres no shortage of assholes riding banshee's.......

see blue douche, you have in it ya

keep up the good work

i knew yopu ccould :clap:

and yes blue douche, woodro is a cool guy, and i helped him how i could

and i would go riding with anyone of you guys, even 04le

I have strong opions on things, and i like to fuck around in the roost room, cause thats what its for

BUT at the same time, i would literly give the shrit off my back to people that have become my friends

thats how i am

i have strong opions on things espically religion, and im not goona hold back on it, if it offends someone,, oh well

Edited by helldriver

i did not put this up becouse he offended me. I did it becouse hes a total fuck stick. My openion of him is so low that he could not offend me. I could care less what someone of his caliber thinks. Im just tired of his dipshit post getting in the way when Im trying to read.

NO!!!! You put it up because YOU'RE a fuckstick- stop your bitching and grow up. If you can't skip a post you don't like and move on- You're the one with issues. He obviously did offend you. I cant stand crybabies- dude you are so pathetic it makes me sick. Righteous asshole- share the world it's a big place - plenty of room for all.

dont you have whine to drink, pasta to slurp, a sulfer pit to sniff or a spelling class to take? you dont see me hacking italian words do you!!!!

i think you can find many more productive things to be doing than wanking about HD