Quad Fest 2006

pashee

I head to quad fest this friday. Never went before but looks to be a good time. Quad Fest

It is this friday, sat, sun in somerset, pa Was wondering if any one else was planning to go? They have a track, drag races, mud bog and like 60 miles of trail

if i was gonna be home i'd be working the event. theres alot more than 60 miles of trails there. if the weather up there stays decent it will be a great event!! last year was excellent except for drag racing till 2 or 3 am last year!

if i was gonna be home i'd be working the event. theres alot more than 60 miles of trails there. if the weather up there stays decent it will be a great event!! last year was excellent except for drag racing till 2 or 3 am last year!

i'm planning on being there since i only live a stones throw from mountain ridge trails where they're holding this years event . they're not calling for rain on saturday or sunday but there is a chance of scattered thunder showers friday.i agree last year was a blast.we had 1 1/2 -2 hr drive and we were pretty tired when we got home.we ran in the drag races and the sons passion x3 ran pretty much non-stop from the start of the drags till the end of the drags at 3 in the morning.we were pretty amazed it held together all night with no problems.he was the overall winner for drags.went unbeaten in regular drags and was unbeaten again in the open or run what ya brung class.

i'm planning on being there since i only live a stones throw from mountain ridge trails where they're holding this years event . they're not calling for rain on saturday or sunday but there is a chance of scattered thunder showers friday.i agree last year was a blast.we had 1 1/2 -2 hr drive and we were pretty tired when we got home.we ran in the drag races and the sons passion x3 ran pretty much non-stop from the start of the drags till the end of the drags at 3 in the morning.we were pretty amazed it held together all night with no problems.he was the overall winner for drags.went unbeaten in regular drags and was unbeaten again in the open or run what ya brung class.

Better watch out for the zuki this year !!! LOL.... Steve, I'll see you up there. Just packing all my stuff now . Planning on being there about noon tomorrow !!

Better watch out for the zuki this year !!! LOL.... Steve, I'll see you up there. Just packing all my stuff now . Planning on being there about noon tomorrow !!

i'll be watching out for it for sure joe.lol i'm not sure when i'll get there but when i do i'll try to look you up.did you bring extra juice for the zuki?lol.its probally gonna get pretty thirsty.take it easy on the banshee's joe.

Did any of you guys race in the Drags?I thought they started at 6pm,but we made it there to see the end of the 4x4's and the Run What You Brung races.I have some videos and a couple pics.Probably going back tomorrow to check out the mud races.

The drag races started at 2:00p.m. in between the rain showers that moved thru. The track was pretty bad . Real bumpy at the shut off, so my back tells me today (ouch!) Post those vids and pics. I wanna check them out. Hey Steve, I heard you stopped by our place up there but I missed you! Joe

The drag races started at 2:00p.m. in between the rain showers that moved thru. The track was pretty bad . Real bumpy at the shut off, so my back tells me today (ouch!) Post those vids and pics. I wanna check them out. Hey Steve, I heard you stopped by our place up there but I missed you! Joe

yeh sorry i missed ya. i stopped by your camp but one of your buddies ,i think he said his name was nick said you were'nt there.we were there friday evening but we spent to much time at the dyno we did'nt get away from those guys till midnight .saturday i was gonna run in the drags but after seeing the track and with the rain and mud i said no way,lol.how did the little zuki do ?

yeh sorry i missed ya. i stopped by your camp but one of your buddies ,i think he said his name was nick said you were'nt there.we were there friday evening but we spent to much time at the dyno we did'nt get away from those guys till midnight .saturday i was gonna run in the drags but after seeing the track and with the rain and mud i said no way,lol.how did the little zuki do ?

Very well !!!!! one third place and 2 - 1st place trophies !!!

That little bugger ran it's ass off ! I was really impressed with the performance of it. Now I gotta get the Q-tips out and start cleaning it ! LOL

Hey nice job man, its luke, camped right beside ya. I guess I didnt come well enough prepared, had paddles, jetting was too rich, nothing seemed to work out for us three the whole enitre weekend. Maybe next year if I can get the guys to come 5MPH, TEAR IT UP!!.. hahaha

Very well !!!!! one third place and 2 - 1st place trophies !!!

That little bugger ran it's ass off ! I was really impressed with the performance of it. Now I gotta get the Q-tips out and start cleaning it ! LOL

congratulations joe . that "little bugger" is a real ass kickin machine,lol.i just wonder how you tell your buddies when you get home you got whooped by a little zuki, :yelrotflmao: i was told by some guys there that can-am who bought out bombardier signed some sort of 5 year contract with the persons associated with this years quadfest and mountain ridge trails so they hold quadfest at the same place for the next 5 years.any of you guys hear anything about this?

I tried to upload some videos so you guys could download them,but being on dial-up isn't making it easy.If any of you want,i'll send you a disc with the pics and all the drag and mud bog video.Then you can upload them.

congratulations joe . that "little bugger" is a real ass kickin machine,lol.i just wonder how you tell your buddies when you get home you got whooped by a little zuki, :yelrotflmao: i was told by some guys there that can-am who bought out bombardier signed some sort of 5 year contract with the persons associated with this years quadfest and mountain ridge trails so they hold quadfest at the same place for the next 5 years.any of you guys hear anything about this?

I was told the same and if you look at the website it is posted ! Same date next year !! I'll be there.

Hey nice job man, its luke, camped right beside ya. I guess I didnt come well enough prepared, had paddles, jetting was too rich, nothing seemed to work out for us three the whole enitre weekend. Maybe next year if I can get the guys to come 5MPH, TEAR IT UP!!.. hahaha

Yo Luke ! Your shee ran pretty decent just gotta do a little tweaking on the jetting. Oh by the way , we're gonna get T-shirts made up for next year saying "5 MPH Bitches ! " LOL!

I had a great time at quadfest!!! I ran the drags but never even saw my time which kinda sucked and I made the mistake of taking my banshee on the black tails. 3/4 of the way through my coolant was boiling over. It was good for the 4 wheel drives though. It was a great crowd there. They said over 2500 from like 15 states. Can't wait for next year!! I 'll have some pics soon I can put up.

Yeah I rejetted it put in a bigger main and moved the needle down. She seems to run perfect now and I put a taller gear in the back. I think that was the problem down track. I had the stock back gear on it with the +6 swing-arm was killin my topend. Next year i hope to plan on having a lock-up on it and a set ot RDZ outa-frames on it. Should wake er up. Yeah most definatly need those t-shirts.