newb...best,first performance mod

Whats up all,

I am new to this forum and new to banshee's...actually new to atving all together. I just bought an 05' banshee w/ my divorce payout...thank god to be rid of her....and a banshee and some GO FAST is my feelgood medicine!

anyway...I am wondering what would be the most bang for my buck on the very first mod on my new banshee....I am thinking exhaust(I am not new to mechanicwork) and jetting. Am I close? Hook me up with your opinions and lead me to the best product for my money please!

thanks

speed211

Welcome to the BHQ.............If you want the best bang for your buck..........you should definitaly get the boost bottle...........instant HP gains...........JK..... :jesterlaugh: ........pipes...=...(finger)......then port work....=....(inserting finger in throat)......carbs...=....(getting sick while throwing up)......................cause you have just started a serious disease....................SUSPENSION.....to feel your power gains............lots of good people here..........good luck.............

thanx ,

I am new to about everything atv...but they hold sand drags locally.....so I guess Im shooting for speed but I don't mind being able to hit the track and catch some air. Im not looking to completly dedicate the bike to one particular style of riding. I want to build a great all around bike that is really fast and looks good :baseball_w00t:

Whats up all,

I am new to this forum and new to banshee's...actually new to atving all together. I just bought an 05' banshee w/ my divorce payout...thank god to be rid of her....and a banshee and some GO FAST is my feelgood medicine!

Congrats to that AND your new banshee. :clap:

Welcome to the BHQ.

Pipes and either K&N pod air filters or a Pro flow clamp on setup. Stock air filter is a piece of junk.

If you wanna look good, there is all kinds of shiney, billet, chrome add ons that you can buy.

:beer:

stroker , cheetah cubs or Cheetahs & Lectrons .

just playin man . start with pipes and let the banshee feever kick in .

It will kick in for sure.Get the pipes ,k&ns and a noss head and then get in some of the high dollar shit use your money wisely cause it will play a huge part in how fast you will go.

Don't get a boost bottle, my dad got me one for christmas and I did a before and after dyno run. No change in power curve or peak power. Get some T5's so your pipes will be good with any motormods down the road and get some pod filters. And new rear tires cuz stockers aren't gonna hookup for shit.

Edited by letsgetthisdone

Your power and speed all depend on how deep your pockets are.............. :yelrotflmao:

But you will get a lot of great advice on this site, and welcome........... :beer:

Exactly! The old hot rod addage applies here to: "Speed costs money... How fast you wanna go?" But it will be more like how fast can I go on the amount of money I have, because you'll probably want to go faster than your pockets are deep.

To be on the safe side, get rid of the stock filter set-up first. Like someone else already said, either go with K & N clamp on pods, or keep your airbox, and get an aftermarket filter plate, and K & N. Once you have a good filter set-up, then you can proceed on to the pipes, coolhead, reeds, and so on. And welcome to the HQ.