Dirt Oval Flat Track Racing in Texas

kman96

hey guys, i would like to do some dirt oval flat track racing on the banshee. i was wandering if any of this happens around or near houston. i know houston raceway park in baytown has a dirt oval but i am not sure if they allow quads. where is the closest dirt oval quad racing to houston tx. thanks alot -kyle

Edited by kman96

hey guys, i would like to do some dirt oval flat track racing on the banshee. i was wandering if any of this happens around or near houston. i know houston raceway park in baytown has a dirt oval but i am not sure if they allow quads. where is the closest dirt oval quad racing to houston tx. thanks alot -kyle

You'll probably have to work your way up to the I-20 corridor like Tyler, Jacksonville, etc. I know there's a track somewhere near Tyler.

i was wandering if any of this happens around or near houston.

DATE - LOCATION

July 23rd - Baytown - TT ** This Sunday

August 26th - Huffman

August 27th - Baytown - TT

September 30th - Huffman

October 1st - Baytown

October 21st - Huffman

email me, let's talk. i haven't run this year but typically not more than one or two quads have shown up frequently at the houston area tracks. if we do show up normally the promoters will have a class for us.

ken