Hey, assholes!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think 122 dollars for painted fenders is a bad price at all . Thats what the auction is at .... I had mine painted alone for 120 bucks . If someone was getting ripped off id speak up . 122 dollars fullbore replica or real ones , with stock rears or " fullbores " is not bad . If i needed a set id honestly bid up to 200 bucks on them . His feedbacks 100 % im preety sure he did not mean to make people think there replicas . He bought the banshee pimped out and says it has lotsa doo dads. preety sure he doesnt know half the shit hes got on the quad .

Never checked them in detail, Hell I wasnt the one buying them :shrug:

none of you saw this bullshit? No one wanted to speak up about this phony deal. Whether it was a scam or the dude was an idiot, someone could easily get duped out of a lot of money for crap.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...opic=63759&st=0

So you don't mind me selling a set of "Cubs" that are actually cleaned up stock parts?

How bout a set of Sand Skates that are actually shaved Knobbies?

I'll sell you a set of Renthals that really are just stock bras Chromed.

That OK?

If he wants to sell some plastics for cheap cool. Saying that they are something that aren't is bullshit!

How bout I make up some shit stickers off my computer and say they are 1st rate die cut custom pieces? You good with that?

The add STILL reads:

"What we have here is a SET of FULLBORE plastic for a Banshee. It is used but has been re-painted by a profesional painter gloss black. It has 0 rides on them. I ended up buying a different set. They are not perfect, but very close. They are very glossy and would make your banshee look brand new.

Look in the pictures and you can see the reflection of the camera. You could not see that if they werent very, very glossy.

This auction includes the front and rear fenders and the grill.

Check our feedback, 100% positive. Never underestimate the importance of a seller with 100% positive feedback. That means that every single thing we have sold the customer has been happy with!"

So you don't mind me selling a set of "Cubs" that are actually cleaned up stock parts?

How bout a set of Sand Skates that are actually shaved Knobbies?

I'll sell you a set of Renthals that really are just stock bras Chromed.

That OK?

If he wants to sell some plastics for cheap cool. Saying that they are something that aren't is bullshit!

How bout I make up some shit stickers off my computer and say they are 1st rate die cut custom pieces? You good with that?

The add STILL reads:

"What we have here is a SET of FULLBORE plastic for a Banshee. It is used but has been re-painted by a profesional painter gloss black. It has 0 rides on them. I ended up buying a different set. They are not perfect, but very close. They are very glossy and would make your banshee look brand new.

Look in the pictures and you can see the reflection of the camera. You could not see that if they werent very, very glossy.

This auction includes the front and rear fenders and the grill.

Check our feedback, 100% positive. Never underestimate the importance of a seller with 100% positive feedback. That means that every single thing we have sold the customer has been happy with!"

What the hell is your problem man? Let whoever is bidding on the shit worry about it. If the person buying them doesn't care, they don't care. I'm with chase, that's not a bad price for watever the fuck they are.

This guy fuck your sister and piss you off or what? Get over it, you don't like it, don't buy it. It's that simple. ...and if you tried to pass off stock cylinders as cubs you would be the reatard.

I prefer the second generation die cut master series peices and yes they are custom and only limited to your order , i declare this thread bullshit . Buy my shitty stickers

I prefer the second generation die cut master series peices and yes they are custom and only limited to your order , i declare this thread bullshit . Buy my shitty stickers

LOL Chase, you crack me up.

If these are the same plastics that came off Frank's old bike than they are Fullbores. They used to be purple. I believe he took them off and put on Duner440's old plastic. I think Sweetquads is doing alot to support the atv sport. He seems like a good guy too. His Ebay feed back is 100 percent.

Maybe his knowledge of atv's and atv's parts is lacking, but that's no reason to call him dishonest.

We all know there a lot of beginners and kids in here. If someone asks for advise, you give it to them don't you? Why not point out bad info or a BS product.

Then again, you guys probably have Boost Bottles

Just because you got your panties in a bunch over some plastics is no reason to insult people. You are an asshole for trying to trash the guys for sale ad just because he didn't answer your questions the way you wanted. Get over it. You're not buying them so don't worry about it.

I don't see "boost bottle" anywhere in my sig, do you? Dumbass

Edited by BigRed350x

If this dude was unsure, he should have said it. If he can't tell the difference between No Paint and Paint: Plastic and fiberglass: Fullbores or fake, He shouldn't be selling shit.

If you assholes jump on me NOW instead of making your points in the topic, you ARE the asshole. You are all regulars and I know you saw the post. Maybe you're trying to kiss ass to get a deal on the guys 4 pieces of 450 aluminum.

Cutiegirl racing was able to shed some light on the sale. Too bad Sweetshee wasn't able to say it. That's all I ever asked.

I don't see "boost bottle" anywhere in my sig, do you? Dumbass

No. But I have for sale what I like to call high compression pistons. Wanna buy em? They might be rocks but i'm not sure.....

If this dude was unsure, he should have said it. If he can't tell the difference between No Paint and Paint: Plastic and fiberglass: Fullbores or fake, He shouldn't be selling shit.

If you assholes jump on me NOW instead of making your points in the topic, you ARE the asshole. You are all regulars and I know you saw the post. Maybe you're trying to kiss ass to get a deal on the guys 4 pieces of 450 aluminum.

Cutiegirl racing was able to shed some light on the sale. Too bad Sweetshee wasn't able to say it. That's all I ever asked.

No. But I have for sale what I like to call high compression pistons. Wanna buy em? They might be rocks but i'm not sure.....

You might have a brain, but I'm not sure.