Troy Racing~ Ohio

99Banshee

Hey guys... I know this not made for companys but I got ripped off by Troy Racing out of an ad in Dirt Wheels I ordered a case of 24 12oz bottles and a half gallon of golden spectro oil on 6/3/06 and didnt get the half gallon of oil until 7/3/06 and I still havent gotton my 24cas of oil and its the 12th.. and to top it all off they over charged me by $86. The total was $172.50 thats almost double I paied and I cant get ahold of anyone from the place.. Im so pissed off.. I contacted dirt wheels about there bull shit ad and how the prices are almost double of what there ad says they are.

• 5 months later...

Hey guys... I know this not made for companys but I got ripped off by Troy Racing out of an ad in Dirt Wheels I ordered a case of 24 12oz bottles and a half gallon of golden spectro oil on 6/3/06 and didnt get the half gallon of oil until 7/3/06 and I still havent gotton my 24cas of oil and its the 12th.. and to top it all off they over charged me by $86. The total was $172.50 thats almost double I paied and I cant get ahold of anyone from the place.. Im so pissed off.. I contacted dirt wheels about there bull shit ad and how the prices are almost double of what there ad says they are.

I back this claim 100 %.My dealings and 2 others thru Ebay had same results.They stock nothing,do not buy from them if you need something fast.The reason they take so long is their a middle man.2 friends had same problems

They order as orders come in,Same with MotoMan.That guys stocks absolutely nothing.