RPM Meter

Hi Guys, over the big sea!

I am a men, 32 Years old, living in Germany, that is the reason, why my english is not so good as yours, but i hop that you understand me.

The whole winter i was in my garage, working on my banshee, around 500 hours, changed nearly everything on these great quad, but not the motor, because i do the motor mods in the next winter, will come for sure.

The prob, what i have at the moment, is that i have no good working rpm display, becuase mine, a acewell, shows me in the low range a little bit higher rate as it is, like 1300 and the motor runs on 1000, but at the top it shows to less, i mean it displays around 7500, but the motor is running on 9500-10000.

Which rpm meters do you guys use and show they the correct rpm or is it like mine too?

Maybe you can post me an url!

With best regards Steamy

• 12 years later...

Model, Input Frequency Range, RPM Meters Range (for RPM Meter0, Input Voltage, Auxiliary Supply, Accuracy Class, Digits and Display Digit Height,

MECO has a network of over 60 Authorised Dealers / Distributors who effectively channel the products in the entire Indian subcontinent with good penetration. Our products are exported to almost all the continents of the world through local agents and representatives.

We seek strategic alliances with companies worldwide who can either effectively market our products in their local markets or with companies who wish to channel their products in India through our marketing network.

Plot No. EL-1, MIDC Electronic Zone,

TTC Industrial Area, Mahape,

Navi Mumbai 400710. (INDIA)

Tel: 0091-22-27673311-16 (Sales),27673300 (Board)

Fax: 0091-22-27673310, 27673330

• 2 weeks later...