Almost Done new paint

spunmonkey

DSC01883.jpg

Here is the before pic. Original powder coating.

DSC02136.jpg

Now the current look still not done yet. This is a single stage urethane paint over catalized primer. I still need to get a few things. I am gonna order some red outerwears instead of the yellow. I need a longer throttle cable and one for a single carb. And some new zirc fittings for the a arms i painted over them got lazy. I went through and lubed every joint and bearing. Inspected everything and torqued all the bolts to factory specs.

DSC02134.jpg

And last here is a installed pic of my homemade 2 into 1 intake. I havent started the bike yet so not sure how its gonna work. I need a longer throttle cable.

Thanks guys. I have been slacking on getting my parts, i went to try and fire her up and got tired of kicking. Turned out i have no spark. So now i gotta pull my cdi boxes off and make sure i got all the paint of the frame so i am getting a good ground. Nothing to hard to fix i just gotta find time. After looking at how clean it is again i am almost worried about taking her out almost. Here is a pic from a typical ride with my buddy just this time i had the camera with me when we got back to his house.

DirtyBanshee3.jpg