Ocala Big Scrub Ride Out Idea

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say I had a great time Satruday and it was relly cool meeting everyone :beer:

We have to make another one soon, hopefully at Rodman\Delancy(for the campers). :cool:

Lets see the pics .............

Ocala Big Scrub Ride Out Idea

Ocala Big Scrub paddle (& paddling) demonstration :biggrin:

buncha great guys had A great time except for the woops :down:

now let the roosting begin :yelrotflmao:

Honestly i had a Effing blast !!!!!!! Weather was great , bike was running rich as donald trump ...... I dont know where to begin ....... Shane making his grand entrance crashing the trailer ? or me flipping the banshee in the first 2 minutes of dragging . Or running out of gas getting pulled back by a 4x4 4 stroke girl LOL ... Shane and Dave missed the mud bogging .. But not to worry we got it all on VIDEO!!!!

I had a great time hanging out with a bunch of banshee nerds who share the same passion for atvs as i do . I specifically want to thank csrmel ( joe ) for helping me in fixing the chain problem aswell as dave . I thought it was preety cool shane drove 2 hours each way just to ride for the day with us..... Gotta love diehard bhq'ers ..... Had a freaking BLAST !

Dave and shane missed the titty show But luckly me and joe got pics...... AHHH oh my .... OH MY .... LOL

I took hwy 44 east , out of there and did about a constant 80mph took me 52 minutes to get home driving like mad man . There was a ummm chevy avalanche that some kids flipped on the dirt numberd roads and flipped into a tree infront of me . They were all allright .

Im defintly looking forward to the pics aswell as another future ride.....

Hows december sound fellas ?