WORK = off

I told them i didnt mind working friday 11-2 ,

saturday off

sunday off

monday 5-1am

tues 5-1am

wens 5-1am

Im calling the sunoco now to see what gas they got

Does anyone have a actual adress for this place so i can map quest it , im new to this entire area so i dont know how good i will find it , even with my bitch as my navigator . ( shes blonde )

im off to get the gas they have it in stock

100 and 110

Sunoco APlus

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7/gal x 20gallons .

Ready gas wise for the weekend ... I need to find a place here to get oil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone gotta pick oil up and i can pay them in cash when i see them ? I think the nearest stealership is far .... If i have to run mickey mouse wallmart 2 stroke ill do it !!!

im bringing a full set of metrics, air compressor,impact wrench, torque wrench, tyre plugs, grinder (for spocket chain) and a bunch of other shit because you never know what you might need.

check target for oil. they got castrol 2t atv 2 stroke oil for 97 cents a quart. they also have castrol grand prix road race oil for a couple bucks a quart.i know you probably want some kind of synthetic oil but if you cant find anything locally the castrol works good. its all ive ever used.

and if anyone has an extra playstation controller, bring it. i just broke one of mine so i only have 1 left.

im leaving now guys. see you tomorrow. look for the silver dodge cummins turbo truck with a silver avion camper in the bed. im towing a red car hauling trailer and our blue atvs will be on the back.

my cell is 561 601 3322 if anyone needs it.

im preety sure i have a playstation laying around .

i get out of work at 2 tomarrow , from there im loading banshee up and heading to discount auto parts to get oil and spark plugs , picking my girl up ( along the way ) ...... Then heading to ocala ...

ocala from my girls place says it takes 1:32 minutes on mapquest . Im aiming for a solid hour .

My phone number is 305 - 345 - 4044 , I will be in a brand new white small tacoma .... Aslong as im on the road tomarrow by 3 pm , i will be see'ing you all by sundown . Who knows ? maybe even a lil evening cruise / drag ? heheheh

Well guys IM THERE forsure 100 % , nothin stoppin me !

I know none of your names lol but im looking forward to meeting you and your banshee's

- Chase

Keep your phones on , i will be working till 1 am tonight but i will still check on hq for any last minute help/directions etc... I hope someone is bringing a axle socket nut thing ..... my hubs are loose LOL

Hey yall, I will be there on Saturday.....Cant camp out this time due to other things going on.....But where and what time does everyone want to meet on Saturday morning.....

((quote chase) i plan on putting 1 weel in my tent and then chaining the bike to my foot ?!

get there early & yank on chases chain :biggrin:

I think most of us will be there by fri night I'll be in A 95 red chevy ex cab sb w/ A pop up