Ocala Big Scrub Ride Out Idea

I know several florida people would be down for a ride out in northern FLA, ocala big scrub

The rules are regulations that i know of are none, except no riding at night and slow idle through the camping areas ( aswell as stay off public roads ) ..... Here is a link to the place and telling you all about it

http://www.atvflorida.com/ocala.shtml

I would like to plan this for the end of the summer or early fall .... Was wondering who would be intrested ....

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet...... date is undetermined because i would like to see what would be the best date for everyone to go, i guess lets see whos intrested and we will plan from there ?

I am definately interested.....I am getting my cyl's ported right now with Jeff, so as soon as they get back, and I can put it all back together and do a few test rides and tune it really good, I will be ready to go. I usually go to Rodman (northern part of ONF), which is closer to me......

Late summer early fall is good, once I get it all back together, I will post an update. :baseballcap_blue:

ill bring my banshee, my dad will bring his raptor. a friend of mine will bring probably 2-3 banshees and a warrior for his friends. another friend of mine will bring a quadzilla.

we just need to know the date and time and some good directions, phone numbers of you guys so we can meet up, etc.

so what do you do when you go up there, do you camp out for a weekend or like how does this all wpork? ive never been to ocala before, but ive awalys wanted to go.

alot of my friends have gone , but never myself . I was told from people that you show up , you camp... There is no electric just cheapy bathrooms probly no showers. Gas station is 20 min from the place so it was reccomended to bring gas containers. Aswell as a means of locking your bike up at night ( im parking my bike in my tent ) . Camp fires are allowed within a fire ring... I was going to go on a trip once but some of the main people down here decided they rather party in miami then go riding in ocala so they abandoned the hole trip a hour or so before we left ( there trailer was my ride up there ) ...... I can get a nice size crowd from all over fla to go. I gotta send a few pm's to the florida boys on here....... You know it will be a blast to be around a bhq oreintated group ride out , aswell as some good ol rosted marsh mellows around the camp fire =-D

Id honestly like late august or early october . Make a hole weekend out of it or longer ?

Whats your take on it .

i was told you can bring trailers and rv's but they have a designated parking area i was told for the rv's that use generators ...... enclosed trailers for the bikes ?! why not bring em ! when i was going to go up there we were bringing a 18 foot enclosed trailer .

edit : defintly tords october due to weather . I wasnt aware of the amount of FLA people we have on here . i know theres a few more people we can get to go .

I would go but I have to fix the rappy.. :banghead: .. Ocala is fun, but I think croom is better.

i second that , my old website designer has been to both and swears by ocala . aswell as jeff and david and some other people from here who swear ocala is the shiiiizzzzzzniiiitt !!!!!!!! Get the Crappy Rappy fixed so we can ride out in october .

i second that , my old website designer has been to both and swears by ocala . aswell as jeff and david and some other people from here who swear ocala is the shiiiizzzzzzniiiitt !!!!!!!! Get the Crappy Rappy fixed so we can ride out in october .

Fack no, I'm selling the rappy so I could get another shee;. .Or boost my car :baseball_whistle: ..