Ocala Big Scrub Ride Out Idea

That should be the least of the worries , if were going to represent bhq as a group , we will do it in style !!!!!!!!!

October 21-22-23

Fri , sat sun , we can always change it up !?

If not we will proceed with those dates !

Oct 21 , 22 , 23

For some reason I was thinking that it was THIS weekend!!! :blink:

So its next weekend that everyone is going, right?

im gunna request off of work for those days , your forsure going ?

You have any master chain links ? sometimes i throw my chain.. I will go i just got to get gas for my banshee , and get the days off of work.

I got a spare 520 link, that I never used. :biggrin:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got to locate where to get the gas ( my girlfriends doing that for me ) , and im telling the boss i cant be there all week and reminding her over and over .

Other then that ocala's only a hour or so away from me , and at the speeds i drive , LOL itll be less .

Everyone Is camping Right ? I might take my girl if she is willing to ride on the back of the greenie ... ( or has no problem sitting around all weekend )

20 , 21 , 22

friday i see it as a hang out day / bbq / etc..... evening cruise ride or somethin if possible ?. saturday balls to the wall wot. Sunday i will ride till everyone else leaves ....

I know the dates were all messed up but , we all know what weekend we were aiming for , regardless of the moron who originally picked the dates ( myself ) . Im trying to make it , i might have to rush order a few master links. so i can stretch my chain a lil longer .

What do you guys think is reasonable amount of gas needed for my banshee for the weekend .... 20 gallons ? I estimate a good hour to two of engine on time before the tanks dry .

shit , i need to find oil too lol....... no stealerships in my shitty area .

@ work on break .... ( im working for the goverment designing t shirts for nasa ) LOL and for those who wonder . YES I PASSED THE GOVERMENT DRUG TEST

I told the manager that i was going to be in the bahamas for my brothers wedding and there is no way i can miss it ... i told her my plane leaves friday at 5 so i can only work friday till around 1 or 2 .... Saturday and sunday i should be able to get it off . I will type a note to the owner telling her about my situation.........

To make my bike trail ready i need : To lengthen the chain .

I need Backup master links .

install case saver

Get gas ******************** ( have to find where )

.............................................................................................................................

I am in aslong as i can get the days off of work . I got my own trasportation to get there .....

so we dragging for tires 275hp ???

uuuuuummmmm... piped shee (watch out its 375 now :biggrin: ) against 10 mill

only in the softest sand we can find, you w/ your old tires for 100yrds

:yelrotflmao: :huh: :yelrotflmao:

im taking out my mudsharks for the ride , the rims are really ugly looking but overall theyll grip more in soft sand then my razar's ... That way you can feel my Roost ...... Were running ! Ill race you with my girl on the back for tires....

i could use a extra set of tires :woot:

hell yeah man , i cant wait to go . i got tomarrow off so i am going to go 40 miles to go ATTEMPT to get 110 , i hope its 110 and not 100LL . i will be fucked . with no gas !!!!!!!!

picked banshee up from my girls ,

installed case saver

need to loose up the tension on the chain ... probly gunna go down a tooth in the front so i can really play in the sand without revving 11 k ? everywhere LOL . that might solve the chain issue right away.

I just need race gas 110 at minimum .

if anybody wants t be safe & bring spark screens I found them for $3 each (no stickers though)

stihl pt# 4224 141 9000 at your local lawn/ sm eq. dealer its for A 700 stihl quick cut saw 1" od cup w/ A lip(like A colinder) to stop it from going in to far or streighten lip & insert farther in?

Edited by 375hp banshees

they go on the muffler tips ? what do they do . Safety is always a concern for mother earth .......

Good news my dad just called me and said he found a gas station that has a sign on it that says 110 and 100 LL he told me the prices, the gas stations about 10 minutes from me , im going to go check it out toamrrow , if not im going 40 miles north to get it , and worse comes to worse ........... ill be driving down to miami sometime this week to get some . Work better give me the days off or im going to be fired ...

Im going to go get 20 gallons tomarrow.

everyone is showing up friday ?!

im leaving thursday night at 3am. im going to park on the side of the road by the entrance and sleep in the camper untill the park opens up friday morning.

if you guys want to pm me youre cell numbers ill send ya mine incase someone gets lost driving to the park or whatever.

im bringing a honda inverter generator, 25 inch tv, ps2 with games, dvd's. i read on the ocala website that riding is not allowed after dark, so i figure there might not be much to do after the sun is down. i dont usually go to bed at 7: 30. if you guys want to bring some dvd's or cd's and lawn chairs youre welcome up come over and watch some movies, assuming the bugs are not too bad. if they are ill probably just stay inside the camper.

Im not no 7:30 night time person ethier ... i garuntee if someone else is up ima stay right up with them hangin out . Checked the wether out its going to be 67 at night , 20 % precip . Looking nice . I told my one of my rednek girls she can go but i dont want to take her on the back of the shee.. so shes gunna sit around all day and do nothing . Im defintly going to need to get contact #'s for ya all and maybe some directions . Im going to mapquest it if i can .

Seems like you preety much got it coverd asfar as all the goodies to game on .... ill bring my chair and my cooler .

Anyone grilling ? maybe a saturday night steaks ? burgers ? ? bbq ...

whats everyone doing with there bikes at night , i plan on putting 1 weel in my tent and then chaining the bike to my foot ?!

i cant wait to ROOOOOOOOOOST !

Im not no 7:30 night time person ethier ... i garuntee if someone else is up ima stay right up with them hangin out . Checked the wether out its going to be 67 at night , 20 % precip . Looking nice . I told my one of my rednek girls she can go but i dont want to take her on the back of the shee.. so shes gunna sit around all day and do nothing . Im defintly going to need to get contact #'s for ya all and maybe some directions . Im going to mapquest it if i can .

Seems like you preety much got it coverd asfar as all the goodies to game on .... ill bring my chair and my cooler .

Anyone grilling ? maybe a saturday night steaks ? burgers ? ? bbq ...

whats everyone doing with there bikes at night , i plan on putting 1 weel in my tent and then chaining the bike to my foot ?!

i cant wait to ROOOOOOOOOOST !

I'll bring the camera to take pics of you being drug by your stolen shee :woot: better ware your helmit to bed :banghead:

i just got off the tele with a nice lady at the seminole ranger district of big scrub. i let her know a group of people with 2 stroke quads are planning on comming up this weekend. she said everything is cool. they have some trails closed off for maintence but inspite of this there are enough trails still open in big scrub that we cannot possibly wee them all between friday and sunday.

there are some rules about which trails you can and cannot go on. they have maps and stuff for that though. she recomend each atv have a compass or gps because the place is very huge. they sell compass there but you can get one alot cheaper at walmart or some other store. there doesnt seem to be any real riding rules except "respect" you cant go around roosting everone you see and hauling ass through the campgrounds or else you get a ticket and expulsion. you can basically do whatever you want out on the trails as far as speed, wheelies, whatever. you just cant fly around cutting people off roosting them and such. i think you just have to show some respect to fellow riders.

everyone who is going to big scrub this weekend should give them a call so you can get a heads up. put this number in youre cell phones 352 669 3153 thats the big scrub phone number. if you get lost on the way to big scrub or have questions call that number and press 0.