Ortiz VS Shamrock

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor has Tito fighting Chuck for the LHW Title after he disposes of Shamrock.

I highly doubt Tito would make a pimple on Chucks ass.... Tito ran outta gas against Griffen after one round on that last fight. Its gonna take one badass well conditioned fighter to hang with Chuck. However I would like to see that happen. I like Tito more than Shamrock but but otherwise I can't stand that guy..

RIPPEN

tito is scared of chuck plain and smiple.tito's whole game plan is take you down and pound on you chuck is one of the hardest guys to take down and keep down.and tito doesn't have it to stand and bang with chuck b/c when people stand in front of chuck they end up on the ground.

I think Tito could take Chuck. I really don't see Tito keeping it on the feet with Chuck or anyone for that matter. I don't think Chuck would have the ground and pound capability that Tito has. If Chuck hit's the mat it's over.

I think Tito could take Chuck. I really don't see Tito keeping it on the feet with Chuck or anyone for that matter. I don't think Chuck would have the ground and pound capability that Tito has. If Chuck hit's the mat it's over.

thats the big question can tito get him on the ground and then keep him there.i have seen alot of chucks fights and the only person that could put him on the ground at will was randy.and tito is no randy as far as take downs go.......

thats the big question can tito get him on the ground and then keep him there.i have seen alot of chucks fights and the only person that could put him on the ground at will was randy.and tito is no randy as far as take downs go.......

I agree... I don't think Tito would have the strength to hold him down IF he got him down in the first place... I mean come on.. It went to a decision when Tito fought Forrest and wouldn't you all agree that Forrest is not near as skilled or a heavy of a hitter as Chuck??

What I want to know is when is Rich Franklin fighting next and who??? Franklin is the shit :headbang:

RIPPEN

franklin is a bad mofo.i watched him train for the dave fight and he trains like a animal.he could fight at LHW and kick ass he is a big guy at middle weight........

the stars of the ufc are hughes, franklin , liddell , and the new guy is good also brandon vera ,he talks shit but kicks ass when in the cage.....and forest is no slacker i wish they would have let the tito and forest fight go one more round.....but franklin is one bad ass on his feet.he made dave turn his back and run away from him he jsut picks you apart.....

I agree... I don't think Tito would have the strength to hold him down IF he got him down in the first place... I mean come on.. It went to a decision when Tito fought Forrest and wouldn't you all agree that Forrest is not near as skilled or a heavy of a hitter as Chuck??

What I want to know is when is Rich Franklin fighting next and who??? Franklin is the shit :headbang:

RIPPEN

It's funny... he looks like a nerd but he gets in the octagon and destroys people.... Unless i'm mistaken isn't franklin and griffin in the same weight class?

Mike