Ortiz VS Shamrock

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my and a couple friends have been really getting into watching ufc. i think shamrock has the anger and the will to win, but ortiz has the knowledge to know how to beat him and embarass him in the process. ortiz will use shamrocks anger against him. you can see it in his eyes when they have confrontations. ortiz WANTS shamrock to be angry.

ortiz seems more level headded and will probably approach the fight as if it was a math problem in school that he needs to figure out. where as shamrock is going in swinging and christmastree the answers and hope for the best.

whatever the outcome, you know its going to be a good fight. these guys just flat out dont like anything about each other. they dont like their stile of coaching, their attitudes, etc.

Edited by csrmel

I think Ortiz will for sure... Shamrock is gettin older and I don't think he will be able to hang with Ortiz intensity.. If he can outlast a round or two though he may be in ok shape. When Ortiz fought Griffen he seemed to run outta gas by the second round but I would hope his conditioning is better for this fight..

RIPPEN

I think Tito will beat him.I agree,he gets shamrock all bent of shape and that's when he'll make a mistake.When shamrock fought rich franklin,he kept doing high kicks.That's not what he's good at.Stick with what ya know.Swinging for the fences with Ortis is probably a bad mistake unless your Chuck Lidell.LOL!!!!!!!!

I think Tito will beat him.I agree,he gets shamrock all bent of shape and that's when he'll make a mistake.When shamrock fought rich franklin,he kept doing high kicks.That's not what he's good at.Stick with what ya know.Swinging for the fences with Ortis is probably a bad mistake unless your Chuck Lidell.LOL!!!!!!!!

The Iceman f-in rulez

unless shamrock has change his fight game tito will wlk over him again.shamrock seems to be stuck in the ufc or the early days the ufc has changed to much for shamrock.shamrock has never changed game in comes in and does what he did in ufc 1 that shit doesn't work any more .i would love to see shamrock win but i don't think its going to happen

Excactly.... Tito is all in Shamrock's head... Shamrock is gonna come out mad and go down hard...

Mike