Found my engine builder.

DAME guys, I'm very excited right now. Ive been debating for months on who my engine builder was going to be and I practically had my mind set on going with Jeff, but I just found out today that Brad Tyson of Tyson Racing lives on the next street over from me(I live in a subdivision)!!!! I think im gonna have to take a little trip over to his house tommorow! :headbang: I can't believe that after all this time that I just figured this out. What has everyone heard about them? heres his website TYSON RACING :headbang::headbang::headbang: good/bad?? IM SO STOKED!!!!

yah A&S or RDZ hell they might even give u a discount since ur an HQ member :clap:

i doubt it. if dan hull wants to take your money and you wont give it to him, there are other dudes with may more money to spend that he can get it from.

Out of those 3 if you're going for a drag quad, A&S.

Not if he wants to get his parts back, If you are looking for something close to home why not choose RDZ they are a site sponsor and Ive heard alot of good things about them, and he can build a fast 350.