V FORCE 3 REEDS BRAND NEW

there like 225 shipped to ur door from a website

and whats your point mine are 25.00 cheaper and are brand new in the box with all of the papers never been installed.....i would buy something from a member and save 25.00 if it was me.if you want to throw 25.00 out then by all means do it.....most of the prices i see and what i paid for them is 219.00 from jeff at f.a.s.t.i myself would rather give money to the members and supports of this site then some web site that doesn't support this site....

and whats your point mine are 25.00 cheaper and are brand new in the box with all of the papers never been installed.....i would buy something from a member and save 25.00 if it was me.if you want to throw 25.00 out then by all means do it.....most of the prices i see and what i paid for them is 219.00 from jeff at f.a.s.t.i myself would rather give money to the members and supports of this site then some web site that doesn't support this site....

Hey 549, Sorry if I offended you with my offer it was not my intension. I think most people feel when purchacing used (technically they are regardless if they haven't been used) you should take a hit on it because your not a dealer. If the reeds went through a few hands still not used it would probably go for less this is just a generalization I think we've all been where your at.

no problem i am taking a loss i got these from jeff at fast for 219.00.i try and will buy most of my mods from people on here b/c they support this site........

tks for the support passion99 i might be in contact with passion racing for some porting soon .i see a prted motor in my shee real soon

I would stay clear of passion, he is high on his price and you get better performance from other builders

its all a matter of oppinion curt.i will say i have very good luck with passions work and its always delivered when promised and we have'nt had any reliability issues so far.we have a passion 4 mil drag ported cub thats running on gas and is running better et's than the 535 trinity and kurtz cheetahs.so lets not start this pissing match thing over which builder is better and most reliable.