clean 88 250R

up for sale is a clean 88 trx250r, polished,professionally painted plastic,chrome,powdercoated.way to many parts to list if interested ill shoot ya some pics and fully go into details on the bike and price. live south of kc about an hour !!thanks shannon

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how does what feel u freakin retard??? hey fievel why dont u go back to disney land!!!! dont get mad because u know its the truth that u backed out of a deal after u told me a price i sent money and u got offered more so u backed out of the deal and i let everyone know your a scum bag!!!!! grow up lil man!

Why dont u grow up there was no need to start a bunch of shit all over the Hq a Long ASS time ago and then bring it up again ur just butthurt becuase u didnt rip me off for 30 bucks Jerk off How does it feel to be a dick .. DICK!

ya thats kinda what i was thinking!!

Ya Bullshit u kno damn well u brought it up in my Swap&Trade Post Too bad i had to bump ur slow piece of shit R

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=62901

ya ya ya whatever bring your piece of shit down and we can see whos is faster,,,but your scared u want to sit on the computer and argue where u cant be proven wrong ...stay where your safe pussy!!! runnin your mouth cause u cant do anything else!!!!!

This is some childish BS. I know maybe you got ripped off, blah. But take this name calling crap somewhere else. I come to HQ to avoid petty crap like this. If I wanted this, I would be on Bluetraxx..

I'm not trying to be a hater, just settle this crap in a PM or something.:shoothead:

"ya ya ya whatever bring your piece of shit down and we can see whos is faster,,,but your scared u want to sit on the computer and argue where u cant be proven wrong ...stay where your safe pussy!!! runnin your mouth cause u cant do anything else!!!!!"

OK yah im all the way halfway across the U.S. im not gonna go all the way out to Bumf*ck egypt to race and prove a point to sum farmland dickhead ive got better things to do.. unlike u where u could have just Apologized in the first place u kno that was f&*king wrong of u why dont u get ur dick out of ur ass we dont need jackoffs like u around here i made things right along time ago and gave u back more money than i should have :baseball_getlost:

"This is some childish BS. I know maybe you got ripped off, blah.

I'm not trying to be a hater, just settle this crap in a PM or something."

Yah u can say that again if anyone i got ripped off by this jerk off. . and he wants to go around tryin to give me a bad name .. screw that

your right it is childish .. but your dealing with fasterthanu which is an obitchuall liar and a kid.u got ripped off??? your a freakin idiot!!! if someone is interested in a clean R just pm me and let me know later!!

Edited by 2bzy2p

i havnt lied about anything ive supported the HQ and have made many Great transactions with respectable people on here i hate bullsh!t people like u go Jerk off to sum 4 stroke magazines cheap ass :yankyank: