Sold the banshee

This! Its an 05 yz125. I think I got a pretty good deal, $2,600, and it comes with some spare pipes and silencers that I will probably sell. Heres the Ebay link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-YAMAHA...1QQcmdZViewItem

yz125.jpg

yz1253.jpg

yz1252-3.jpg

Let me know what ya think! And dont worry, my brother still has his banshee, and he's going away to college, so i'll have the best of both worlds! Also, Loco, your in this months dirtwheels mag (pg. 44)

-Brian

thats not a bad looking bike. the tires look a little mild, but i dont have a real clear shot of them. the only thing that i dont like about a YZ is that you have to change the upper clamp to put on a fat bar setup. but id take one over any other two stroke bike any day of the week.

nice bike, I did the same thing going from my banshee to a rm.

If your going to trail ride in rocky areas get a skid plate quick. Maybe it was just my bad luck but that front tire can throw some big rocks at your engine or how ever it hit my cases.

:beer:

damn, wish I had known. my brother has a '00 YZ 250 he wanted to sell or trade for a banshee( as close to stock as possible.) And he's always down on L.I. out to he's bosses beach house in Montauk.

Edited by pipebomb

thats a real nice bike, i sold my KX 125 a couple months ago, really fun and reliable bike. Im waiting to find a good deal on a newer 250 or a 89-01 cr 500. Its good that you went with a 125 first, i went from a cr 80 to a RM 250 and i felt really over my head at first! i was used to my banshee but its totally diffrent controlling a bike. Then i got the 125 and learned to use the power i had, now i want something more!