LT-R450!

stock for stock no

put $40 into the lt450 with a cherry bomb and remove the baffle (pea shooter thing) and throw away the airbox lid and it's about the same as the yfz450.

on a track the LT hands down stock for stock.

on a drag strip, all rider cause there close

MY .02

:beer:

stock for stock no

put $40 into the lt450 with a cherry bomb and remove the baffle (pea shooter thing) and throw away the airbox lid and it's about the same as the yfz450.

on a track the LT hands down stock for stock.

on a drag strip, all rider cause there close

MY .02

:beer:

When still stock,one of my friends had a 450 suzuki and was getting beat by stock YFZ's.I didn't dream what simple mods could wake a suzuki up that much.He done what you have suggested to his 450 suzuki and now he can outrun piped YFZ's and 450R's.I'm impressed.

I don't suggest riding without a helmet but here's a picture of it.The YFZ he is racing against has a pipe,different cams,etc...

100_0719.jpg

When still stock,one of my friends had a 450 suzuki and was getting beat by stock YFZ's.I didn't dream what simple mods could wake a suzuki up that much.He done what you have suggested to his 450 suzuki and now he can outrun piped YFZ's and 450R's.I'm impressed.

It's funny that the local Suzuki dealer has a cherry bomb for every LT on the floor and is pushing them because people were coming back disappointed. He's installing them at set up if wanted by buyer. That cherry bomb is a remap of the EFI map. Get a K&N, Yoshi pipe and a EFI controller box and watch it come to life even more. Only down side is that the Yoshi pipe is too loud!

When my bud took out the pea-shooter and lid, it made a very noticable difference. Also, if you're talking about dragging in the sand, the LTR is geared way too high with 20" paddles. If you drop the gearing a little, and pull out the baffle, it'd be so close the rider's going to make the difference. Take into accound the LTR's caddilac suspension and I know which one I'd buy.

I totally agree with ya on that.My friend went to a dealer and said he wanted the fastest 450 they had.This dealer sells all the 450's.He said the suzuki was the baddest.He was told it was race ready,blah,blah,blah.

My buddy got beat the first time he race a stock YFZ.He can ride really good too.Yeah,he was very upset.I would be too.The simple mods really do help alot.

I've talked to LOTS of people who have them and everyone says their first and second gear are real doggy. Gear them down and they wake up a little bit. I'm not impressed with them at all. I have yet to see one pass a YFZ in a drag race. I haven't seen one on a track, but they look like they would handle pretty good. I don't like them. I would take a YFZ over one of them any day.

ive saw a mx race on tv the other day and the zuke took the win over the yfz and the honda R although they are close the zuke looks better on the track. And i belive honda came out on top wth more top 10 finishes. Ive also ran againt one at the river and it was stouter than i expected and was ahead of a few yfz's but i dont know what it had done to it but i know it wasnt stock i think i have pics ill have to look.

I've drag raced my friends a little.It doesn't wheelie very much.It will pull the front tires,but it's not near as bad as the raptor I had.My friend who is pretty light(about 150 lbs) can actually launch it on pavement and it's not bad at wheelies.Not sure on top speed.Just my 2 cents.

Well I've heard that the '07 YFZ is getting more improvements and I bet it will be even more Badass.

I would love to have one but I'd work my ass off a bit more and buy one and keep the Banshee.

Nothing compares to the sound and pull of the Banshee when she hits the pipe :beer:

if your read in the new dirt wheels mag they say there is a problem with suzuki breaking frames, there is a picture too. they say if you have one bring it to a welder and get it fixed, (shock mount weld) never buy anything the first year it comes out

Well I've heard that the '07 YFZ is getting more improvements and I bet it will be even more Badass.

I would love to have one but I'd work my ass off a bit more and buy one and keep the Banshee.

Nothing compares to the sound and pull of the Banshee when she hits the pipe :beer:

the new yfz got some MINOR improvemenst,,, rear b rake rotor, new handlebars,

and the rappy 700 got the same, and it got rezzie front shocks!

the new kawi 450 im waiting to see