DUMB ASS ALERT

jlm0511

THIS STUPID FUCK WILL TAKE PICS OF SOMEONE ELSE'S BIKE AND SAY THAT YOU ARE BUYING SOME NICE POLISHED PARTS AND YOU'LL GET THEM AND THEY WANT LOOK HALF AS GOOD I TRADED SOME STUFF FOR A SET OF 35MM MIKUNI TMX'S AND THEY LOOKED GREAT ON THE BIKE IN THE PIC BUT WHEN I GOT THEM THE WAS NOT POLISHED NOTHING LIKE THE PIC AND YEAH WE MADE A 5 BUCK DEAL ON A CLUTCH COVER INSERT AND I FORGOT TO PUT THE 5 BUCKS IN THE BOX WITH THE PARTS SO I WAS GOING TO SEND IT TO HIM AND MY DAUGHTER 6 WEEKS OLD HAD TO HAVE SURGERY ON HER FOOT AND I HAVE BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL WITH HER FOR A COUPLE DAYS AND THEN THURSDAY SHE GOT A TEMP OF 104 AND HAD TO TAKE HER TO THE ER AT THE HOSPITAL AND THEN AFTER ALL THIS THIS STUPID FUCK CALLS ME AT 12 OCLOCK AND WANTS HIS 5 BUCKS OK YEAH I KNOW THIS WAS THE DEAL AND I AM NOT SAYING IT WASNT I TRYED TO EXPLAIN TO HIM THE SITUATION AND FIGURED HE WOULD UNDERSTAND AND IT WOULD BE ALRIGHT FOR ANOTHER DAY OR 2 FOR 5 BUCKS BUT NO HE WAS ACTING LIKE A DRUNK FUCKING REDNECK OVER 5 BUCKS SO WATCH OUT FOR HIM HE WILL NOT SALE YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT OR IT WANT BE IN AS GOOD OF SHAPE AND HE WANT BE ABLE TO EAT IF HE DONT GET 5 BUCKS RIGHT NOW!!!

Is he a member here?Did this happed here? I did a search on his user name and couldn't find jack.

With some people it's money first,compassion later.It's like in Goodfallas"You had a fire?.....fuck you pay me."

I do wish you're daughter well.A fever on a 6 week old could drive parents into fits.

Edited by BansheeBrian

yeah man no doubt i mean i even explained to to him and he still went on all my post and is trying to screw me over i mean i have been in the hospital with my daught more than i would like and i wish i didnt have to but you know shit happins but i guess nothing happends in his life like that and i mean if 5 bucks makes or brakes you i feel sorry for ya and next time take a up to date pic or your stuff on how it looks not no how it looked when you first finished

but yeah thanks man on my daughter and yeah it is driving us crazy she has been a great baby though and never hardly crys until after the surgery but the way i look at it is she is going to be a strong girl when her surgerys get over with!

yeah hes on here and planetsand as the same name

vwpartsman

Here's were he states that he sent me the money....

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=62918

Then I call and he tells me he sent it again but I know better so I call him on it. Here hes admiting to lying and he tells me I'm a bad seller. If anyone wants pictures of the carbs I'm more then happy to send you some of what they looked like. Also if you got these carbs and weren't happy with them why not speak up at the time you got them. If anyone on here knows me I would of taken them back and gave all of his stuff back to him. I have sold a lot of vw parts and Banshee parts and that my motto....your not happy send them back and I will refund your money. So now that I want my money, that he says was part of the deal and lied to me about sending, I'm the bad guy? People if we just don't LIE everything is ok.......when we start LYING thats whats wrong....not asking for your money.

He probably can send pictures of the carbs now but we need to understand that he can do things to polished parts to make them look that way. Yes the carbs had 2 rides on them with jetting changes so they weren't as new looking as when they came off the wheel but if that's what you want send them back I'll repolish them and send them back to you. These carbs a 100% in perfectly working order.

Because of the not so nice parts I got from him even right now If you send the carbs back just like I sent them to you I'll send your stuff back to you........but wait the carbs are worth more then what you sent me so why would you do that?

I sent some polished Lectrons to someone on here to "look" at before he bought them. I never got any money up front just sent the carbs. If I'm such a bad seller why would I do that.

So everyone on here do some reserach and you decide if I'm wrong for wanting my money......if I'm in the wrong don't buy anything from me......if your not going to pay don't buy anything from me.......

I sent some polished Lectrons to someone on here to "look" at before he bought them. I never got any money up front just sent the carbs. If I'm such a bad seller why would I do that.

So everyone on here do some reserach and you decide if I'm wrong for wanting my money......if I'm in the wrong don't buy anything from me......if your not going to pay don't buy anything from me.......

I have dealt with vwpartsman and i must say that he was very honest and a great guy to deal with.When he says he sent the polished Lectrons to a guy on here ,he did because that guy was me.Not only did he trust me by sending the carbs without any money or even knowing me,he also sent a set of billet trinity intakes with them for me too also look at before i bought them.He also shipped the lectrons and the intakes by priority mail and ate the shipping costs.In my oppinion he's a great person to deal with will stand behind his word.if he says just return it if your not satisfied ,then just return it.Hes one of the best guys i ever dealt with.Iwould not hesitate to deal with him again.

I have also dealt with vwpartsman and he was great to work with...

Thanks guys!!! I'm very easy to work with and have sold a bunch of stuff to a lot of guys on here and it always goes smooth!!!

Thanks to all the great people on this site but every now and then you deal with someone who doesn't want to hold up there end of the deal and I'm not one to lay there and take it so I called him on it and he lied so I guess its all my fault according to him!!!!

this guy didn't have the money for the carbs but had stuff to trade and I told him right up front I would sell his stuff once I got it to get the money. So I could of told him no trades but he wanted the carbs and I helped him out by trading.

The $5 was for a brand new billet clutch cover insert that I paid $15 for and never used.......so much for giving a guy a good deal.....bites me in the ass!!!!! Who can't say that $5 for a brand new clutch cover isn't a good deal?

These guys make it harder for everyone to get deals and have people trust them on sending stuff and in the end all hes doing is fucking it up for everyone. So everyone needs to make stands on guys like this and don't let him get away with it. I trust people till they fuck me over then I'm the biggest asshole you will ever meet. I will never take this crap and no one on here should. Period.

I will never send some carbs for someone to look at again because you never know who you can trust. Blueshee03 is a great guy and I will deal with him again for sure.

All I wanted was what he owed me nothing more.

I'm not the only guy he's buying parts from and selling once he gets them. Better get all the money before you deal with this loser or get his parts before you send him yours!!!!

You still owe me $5!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63599&st=0&gopid=536851&

LIKE I PMED YOU AND TOLD YOU DONT RUN YOUR COCK SUCKER UNTIL YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND COME AND GET YOU 5 BUCK YOU PUSSY IM WAINTING ON YOU I MEAN THAT IS THE WAY YOU THREATEND ME THAT YOU WOULD COME AND GET IT WELL I STILL LIVE IN THE SAME PLACE SO COME GET IT FAGIT

Did I threaten you? I only stated that I will collect and you can count on that. Why don't you go back to school and finish the 6th grade so you can learn to spell and for gods sake turn the caps off.

Everyone who reads this see's what type of person you are so your only digging the hole deeper by not paying me.