asr or burgard a arms

BansheeMxer#45

i was looking for a set of +3+1 a arms for under 500 bucks and all i can find is asr and burgard. i did a seach on this web site and couldnt find any thing up to date.

what do u guys think is the better choice. plz i dont just wana hear rumors about them, just hear some first hand acounts of them and what u think of there quality

one more thing on the burgards a arms what does ,Spindles will need to be Reamed for Ball Joints,

mean?

I'm probably going to use some regular ball joints next time since the heims let all the gritty stuff into them where I ride. Other than that, they seem to turn really easy. For the price, the heims aren't to bad if you keep them clean. I think asr sells replacements for $30 a set.

I'm probably going to use some regular ball joints next time since the heims let all the gritty stuff into them where I ride. Other than that, they seem to turn really easy. For the price, the heims aren't to bad if you keep them clean. I think asr sells replacements for $30 a set.

how long did the ball joints and heims last. i just got a set and after staring at them on the bike i

thought about em being totally exposed to the elements.

how long did the ball joints and heims last. i just got a set and after staring at them on the bike i

thought about em being totally exposed to the elements.

Mine are still good after a year, but I spray them down in wd-40 everytime I wash them. It keeps them lubed pretty good and displaces the moisture. Just make sure you knock all the big clumps of mud and dirt off of them when you notice them or it'll work itself inside them pretty easy.