Dirt Drags in NJ

njbanshee

I was wondering if there are any dirt drags in the NJ PA area that i could bring my banshee? I still have to tweek the bike a bit but it should be ready shortly.

we race in PA. it is 500ft dirt drag the place is called Blair Bedford Dirt Drags not sure how far it would be for you

I don't have street tires and i just bought a new set of holeshots, so i'd rather run in the dirt. I guess that blue bike is your "stock" banshee. I have a good spot to race, i just don't have the competition there. You are more than welcome to come down. Its a couple miles past the PNC arts center on the parkway.

Anyone else have some spots?

PM me some info and a time your going to be there.... Im down :beer:

I don't have street tires and i just bought a new set of holeshots, so i'd rather run in the dirt. I guess that blue bike is your "stock" banshee. I have a good spot to race, i just don't have the competition there. You are more than welcome to come down. Its a couple miles past the PNC arts center on the parkway.

Also, I heard through the grape vine that Englishtown might be setting up a dirt drag strip by end of July :beer:

Where are you talking? I grew up in Middletown, I'd be willing to meet up and do some friendly drag racing. My son and I both have ported Banshees and my youngest guy has a stock bike with some stuff. Let me know.