good honest mechanic in San Diego

YAMAGOOSE

if anyone knows any good atv mechanic in San Diego I would really appreciate it... cause dealers are charging me a left nut........Thanks

If you just want a top end or something like that I can do it for you. If not my guy is in chula vista, He owns a little shop and I baby my bikes and wouldnt take them anywhere else. There has been many a times I would go in his shop and ask him to fix something for me and he'd tell me no and how easy it is for me to fix it myself, walk me through the process tell me to go home fix it and bring it back to see if I did it right.. I learned alot from this guy and hes super fair with the prices. Im doing a complete banshee build up right now so Im sure Ill be seeing alot of him in the near futre. Not only that he owns and rides/races some sick ass banshees. Let me no if your interested and I'll hook you up with some info. Rich

Let me know what you need done and I'll ask my guy. He's the service manager for a local stealership and get's alot of business from guys who don't get what they want from the dealer.

if anyone knows any good atv mechanic in San Diego I would really appreciate it... cause dealers are charging me a left nut........Thanks

Dont go to Scribbs in El Cajon.............he carries a large bucket of vasoline.........and does shit work!!!!...............there is a guy that is know to build some of the fastest 250r's in San Diego.......(He works A lot with Duncan Racing a few miles away)............he is in Alpine and he is the SHIZNIT.............Alan Fox :notworthy: .............but F**K I aint got his # :banghead: ...........any body that knows bike builders in Sandy..........knows him..........and hes fair and a lot cheeper than the stealership..........he goes over all his prices........

I hope that dude above a few posts isn't talking about AM Racing in Chula Vista! Those motherfuckers! When you have an hour, I'll tell you how they fucked me and make shitty products.

Alan Fox has been highly reccomended by a few people. In alpine. I hear he's not the fastest, but he does it right the first time. I've heard SOME good talk about Alba in Poway. Scribbs are dumbfucks. Duncan in Santte/El Cajon if you have the cash.

What do you need done?

If you ride sand, you should check out GlamisDunes.com. Most on there are from SD or close by. Lots of reccomendations there.

I hope that dude above a few posts isn't talking about AM Racing in Chula Vista! Those motherfuckers! When you have an hour, I'll tell you how they fucked me and make shitty products.

Alan Fox has been highly reccomended by a few people. In alpine. I hear he's not the fastest, but he does it right the first time. I've heard SOME good talk about Alba in Poway. Scribbs are dumbfucks. Duncan in Santte/El Cajon if you have the cash.

What do you need done?

If you ride sand, you should check out GlamisDunes.com. Most on there are from SD or close by. Lots of reccomendations there.

If he is talking about AM Racing...........I have seen this guys aaaahhhhhmmmm.......aaaaahhhhmmmm..................swingarm made from some soft ass metal that melted in the desert sand :yelrotflmao: .........Scribbs + Vasoline = OUCH!!!...........Duncan = $$$$$$............Alan Fox = :notworthy: but :baseball_sleep: slow...........Alba = check their motorcycle mechanics INST Grad certificate

that is odd.

Bansh Im pissed because my Tax $$$ go to you sitting behind a desk playing on the computer..........dont you have some Ranger Patroling to do?...........anyways I estimated the house next door to your old house...........some young kid bought it and is doing a Shiznit of work on it..............I see those tweekers left..........the guy said they trashed it......... :baseball_nuke:

What do you need done?

I wanna hear these storys about am raceing... I know Armond pretty well and I Know he knows his s***. Now on the other hand I dont know for sure if the kid can make a swing arm or not but he can build you a good motor... the problem is when you got a business you cant always please everyone. Also one thing is you get what you pay for, I would never buy some rinky dink in house a arms or swingers for my bikes. If you dont have the money for the best wait till ya do. Oh and duncan is great if you got the money but like all big shops your gonna be paying top dollar for parts, labor ect... One time south bay tryed chargein me 40 extra bones to take off my cool head bolts before they bored my shit . lol wanna talk about some lil dildos. Bottom line is armonds motors are fast and anyone that wants proof Id be more than happy. (only for some $$ of course) one last thing albas a bunch of hype more about flashy graphixs than fast bikes.

one last thing albas a bunch of hype more about flashy graphixs than fast bikes.

true Alba is flashy with there graphics............I know a few people there and only a handfull know there sh*t.............anytime I go there I go straight to the guys in back, and honestly I just buy there with a great discount and do the work myself ............now since we are on the subject of AM Racing..................a racing shop shouldnt build anything like what they had built on this swingarm..............Its f**kng dangerous and I feel sorry for those people that purchased there swingarms.............your right you get what you pay for..........so then why build it if the builder knows its not going to work.................the swingarm looks great but it just cracked :baseball_wacko:

Edited by Polish

true Alba is flashy with there graphics............I know a few people there and only a handfull know there sh*t.............anytime I go there I go straight to the guys in back, and honestly I just buy there with a great discount and do the work myself ............now since we are on the subject of AM Racing..................a racing shop shouldnt build anything like what they had built on this swingarm..............Its f**kng dangerous and I feel sorry for those people that purchased there swingarms.............your right you get what you pay for..........so then why build it if the builder knows its not going to work.................the swingarm looks great but it just cracked :baseball_wacko:

what I dont get is the diference between top of the line and a knock off product is only about a couple hundred dallors most of the time so why would people even wanna skimp when it comes to their safety? not only that if your a arm falls apart while your doin 80 up test or olds you can get alot more money from lonestar than joe blow cant weld worth a dam :biggrin: . Not sayin you but I see alot of people runnin shotty stuff on their shees and its like it never crosses their mind that their wheel might just fall off while they got it pinned. I myself have mastered the waiting game. I go one week, the witch gets my check the next week I put into my toys. And if I need it that bad theres always the good ol credit cards. And about alba, I dont hate them but all bs aside Ive been there 3 times and every time I've seen customers in the parking lot bitchin about how they just got their bike back rode it once and the problem is not fixed. :shoothead: