Anybody else own a 4 stroke too?

I'm kind of new to the site, just wondering who else rides a 4 stroke besides owning a banshee. I've got a 05 450R that I ride, especially now that the banshee is out of action for awhile. Snapped a shot in the driveway after I took a little ride and played around the house. Show me what you've got.

Picture317.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is two of my toys

P1010221web.jpg

I know my paddles are backwards... I just threw them on there to roll it out for the photo

450 has 13.5 comp piston, hotcams, pro-flow K&N, Vortex CDI, full Fatboy4, (HP4 Valve kit next year)

Also got a Raptor660 and another banshee dont have photo's though

Edited by fouledout2

Both are nice! Hey svtjames, how are the razr2's on your banshee, I need tires when my rebuild is done because I've got the stockers on the Banshee. There's so much tread that I was afraid they'd have alot of drag. They look good, though.

It's the best traction I've had on the banshee. They last a long time too. Since I i got the LTR I'm more into how the 18" tire perform. Those klaws on the ltr will probly end up on the banshee since they're not much smaller than a 20" tire and should give good traction. I've switched back to the stock tires on the ltr cause they are smaller and give me better acceration with the stock gearing.

Here are my two rides

[

by looking at your pictures i go , THIS GUY LIVES IN FLORIDA .....

I'm kind of new to the site, just wondering who else rides a 4 stroke besides owning a banshee. I've got a 05 450R that I ride, especially now that the banshee is out of action for awhile. Snapped a shot in the driveway after I took a little ride and played around the house. Show me what you've got.

Picture317.jpg

NICE BIKES . :dance:

Fuck 4 pokes.... lol nice bikes guys but I dont think Ill ever own anothe 4 stroke. after owning them all my life I got a banshee now and love it, and Im gonna be buidling my dream bike a 250R , even with todays technology you still cant beat the power to weight ratio of a two stroke and youll never lose the fun factor of hitting the power band of a two stroke, and yes Ive rode the new yfz 450 so my opinio is not biased. I know the new 4 pokes are fast but the thrill of a two stroke and the amount of power that the make and can make compared to the weight can not be done with a 4 stroke. The only thing that can be comparible is the fact the fixing a yfz or trx 450 is probably close to fixing a banshee because the 4 bangers are hella expensive to fix and you have to buy 2 of everything to fix a banshee. haha :evil: