Lonestar +2 swingarm

It was way too short for the amount of power my 7mm cub makes. I stepped up to a +6 Lonestar... what can I say but, no better swingarm made out there. Will be shipped in the box the new swingarm came in.

Would you fly in an air plane that some back yard welder put together? I sure as hell wouldn't.

Nice swinger, free up

definitely a nice swinger. might be interested in it myself. just got to see what kinda money I left. Between Best Buy, RMATV and Eastwood over the last week, the wallet a little light. free bump either way.

definitely a nice swinger. might be interested in it myself. just got to see what kinda money I left. Between Best Buy, RMATV and Eastwood over the last week, the wallet a little light. free bump either way.

I'm willing to deal a little guys... I definitly don't need Banshee parts though...

where are u located at? ill offer u 400 for it ,im not trying to low ball u but its a used swinger. i feel that is a good offer because it does have wear marks on it and the bearings are used not to mention how do i know its not bent, or the holes are not oblonged. hey ,either way if u dont like my offer its a free bump for u !

where are u located at? ill offer u 400 for it ,im not trying to low ball u but its a used swinger. i feel that is a good offer because it does have wear marks on it and the bearings are used not to mention how do i know its not bent, or the holes are not oblonged. hey ,either way if u dont like my offer its a free bump for u !

I'm on the left coast... and 400 is low balling. If you want to only spend 400 check on ebay and hope what you get is welded by someone that has some experience and has a jig setup to make sure stuff is lined up correctly. Remember this is a tig welded chromoly Lonestar swingarm. The wear marks are mainly just the powder coat. Take a look at the last picture so you can see the true size of the wear... not the blown up picture showing that your ass crack is the grand canyon. The bearings maybe used but what do you expect... I'm not going to put it on just to look at it. If it's bent I would return your money and enough money to ship the swingarm back to me.

Anyway Jman05 I would not recommend this swingarm for MX riding. You will want something stock length or shorter to make the banshee turn better and put more weight over the rear wheels for traction.