2001 Banshee

$3200.00 OBO

Price reduced to move quickly. Mods listed in signature. One season on fresh rebuild.

For the right offer I will throw in: two extra sets of rear tires on douglas rims (one set of tires is worthless but the rims are nice). Full set of Sand Stars on ITP rims (4 trips to the dunes). YFZ 450 Front Shocks (less than 3 months on my bike, and new before I bought them), Two sets of riding boots size 11.5, riding pants and like 3-4 jerseys. I also have all the stock parts to go with it. I have it listed locally. I think that is all. Located in Kansas.

Edited by jburner

Not yet. Just buy the whole thing and part it out yourself. With everything I am going to throw in with it you will have a free motor after parting it out. This motor is sweet, I just don't ride anymore and the wife and I are trying to have a kid. I take very good care of my bike.

Edited by jburner

Pictures

ee9dc855.jpg

ee9dc83f.jpg

ee9dc831.jpg

ee9dc825.jpg

ee9dc818.jpg

ee9dc810.jpg

ee9dc7d9.jpg

I took the YFZ 450 front shocks off because I was going to sell them seperatly, but for the right price I'll let them go with the bike. I would like to sell this all at once. Lots of extras. Make offer.

Edited by jburner

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...