Were to download music, videos, and movies?

You can't burn apple's songs to an mp3 cd though.... I use the PAYING version of bearshare...

Mike

they are mp4's but you can burn them to cd. my dad's always burning cds for people. mom, grandma, step grandpa lol :shrugani:

they are mp4's but you can burn them to cd. my dad's always burning cds for people. mom, grandma, step grandpa lol :shrugani:

I can't stand having 12 songs on a cd :angry: ... The cd that's in my truck right now has about 170 songs on it.. hasn't left my cd player for 2 weeks... Guess I'm just picky... iTunes fuckin owns though.. I don't know one other program that's 1/2 as good at keeping my jams all nice and tidy... 4000 songs can turn into a mess in a hurry... Not to mention the 20,000+ on the harddrive all my roomates share...

Mike

i use LIMEWIRE and it shares all my downloads with ITUNES so that i can put the songs on my ipod. its free, its fast, and its easy to use. download the fast free version, my cousin paid for the "real" version and said its exactly the same. its legal too.