2000 Banshee

I'm selling my 2000 banshee because I need some cash. My cell number is (580)927-5301. I want $3500obo. This thing is crazy fast. This bike has been built from the ground up. The only thing stock on this bike pretty much is the kick starter and the rear brake lever. They frame has been lightened, strengthened, and powdercoated black, the motor was built by PASSION RACING in Tulsa, it is a 4mil stroker motor, I think the cc will be about 400 to 420. The guy I bought it from had it on the dyno and it had 75hp to the rear wheels and high 40s to low 50s ft pounds of torque, that is more than most stoke 4 stroke quads. It has a Noss Machine coolhead with 17cc domes, runs off of 110 race fuel. The motor has been completly went through and built, I'm not sure what all is done to it on the inside. It has 35pwk carbs,vforce2 reeds, noss machine reed spacers, proflow intake with k&n, the port job was done so that the bike pulls all the time. This thing even pulls like crazy before the power band kicks in. It has a brand new clutch,inner and outer hub, pressure plate and HD springs, CPI pipes, brand new clutch lever, perch and clutch cable. New Throttle cable and was converted back to thumb throttle but still and twist throttle and cable, tether kill switch, Renthal handle bars, aftermarket front bumper and grab bar, alot of polished stuff, it also has like everything that Noss Machine makes on it, nerf bars. It has a +2 swingarm, +4 durablue axle,+3+1 a-arms, aftermarket front shocks, turf tamers on the rear and fast trakkers on the front. New chain but lost the master link but I'm ordering a new one of those. If you are interested and need some pics, give me your email address

Edited by banshee223