Anyone hit Bull Gap Memorial weekend?

KlotzBanshee

Well...first real trip this year and the Banshee ran like a champ. The driver on the other hand....lets just say I wasn't at the top of my game. :angry:

About the third trip up the hill I missed second and zinged it in neutral, not once, but twice! banghead Sure everybody has done it before, but I had an audience for my poor showing of skills. Man I felt like an ass! But when I found a gear, shee hauled ass up that beyotch!

Then, about an hour later, I started racing a piped up Raptor (he may have had more but all I seen was the Yoshi pipe) I ate him up three times in a row! We went back down for another run and some guy on a YFZ 450 jumped in line in between us (which makes it a pretty tight 3-wide). Anyway.....I jumped them both of the line and missed a shift AGAIN and end up eating some serious roost off that 450 on the way up. Pisses me off! The shee had both of them easily if it wern't for my dumb ass. Alll well :shrugani: so I'm a little rusty after a long winter, at least I know it runs good. I'm just wondering if any of you guys witnessed my embarrassment?

C'mon - I'm ready, let the raggin' begin :rotflmao:

I couldnt believe how busy that place was...me and my buddy took the drag bikes out there they jetting was off on both and we couldnt seem to get either dialed in....so we just shot the shit with people out there...all and all it was a good weekend...lots of nice quads up there....

• 3 weeks later...

well i know im a little late on this subject but whatever.i wasnt there for memorial,eneded up at st. helens :angry: .but yea i know what u mean on missing a gear.everytime i take my trail shee there i seem to miss one every now and then.obviously my clutch hand is a little quicker than my foot-work lol