g-force axle

i am now looking for a new rear axle. the g-force on the yfz450 has bent itself from the ruff terrain on the race track. from looking at the back of the bike, the left hand side seems to be fine... but looking at the right hand side of the axle, there is a small kink where it meets the swing arm.

i got the axle with a life time warranty/garantee so if it bent, i would be ableto replace it for free. theonly thing is, im not sure if i would want another g-force if its going to bend again.

wht are you guys using that you find reliable enough for mx/xc/enduro racing? im looking for something strong this time round, preferably staying with a 2+2 sized axle.

tithead.

idk man i havent bent my g force yet.... but i did bend my old durablue... but they wouldnt replace it cuz i bought the quad with it on it.... as for my g force it seems to fit better and more durable.... i wouold just get the replacement i mean its free and your good for another good while

I've had a Bendy Blue before and bent that with just hard riding in sand. The G-force has a much better warranty which is why I went with them this time around. So far everything has been holding up just fine. If you find something better let us know... I'll be interested should I bend the G-force.

I've had great luck with my Lonestar axle, I wrecked once on a TT track (hardpack clay) hard enough to bend the right rear HUB and the wheel, but the axle is still straight. I'm in my third season desert racing and it's still holding up perfect...

Some of the guys on my team are running G-Forces, so far so good. The only problem I've heard is one that rolled down a cliff and it was replaced for free (I assume).

Seems a bit too strong to me since I bent my wheel hub instead of the axle :) No warrany on my hubs...

If you don't bend your axle you will bend something else, like your ribs or hubs...

this is true. but its cheaper to fold up a douglas .125 wall wheel than a new axle.

this is true. but its cheaper to fold up a douglas .125 wall wheel than a new axle.

Not if you have a lifetime waranty on the axle. I also heard the new g-force axles are better than the older ones but I don't know what they changed so :confused: Then again my douglas black lables are fine but I think my wheel hub is a bit bent.