Cheat the TORS?

I am putting on 35mmm Air Strykers on the new project. How do I fool the the system to thinking the TORS is working? I have the Clymers but the schematics dont show what the swithes are, only shows there are switches.

So do I cut the plugs off, splice them together to close the loop? Or do I leave them open? I am suspecting cut and splice.

there are 5 plug you need to dis-connect.

1 at the TORS itself(the little 1x1x1 black box by the coil)

2 at the carb caps( one on each one)

1 from the throttle housing & 1 at the clutch perch (just follow the wires down from them to the connectors)

then just tape all the connectors up real good

522274[/snapback]

that all I did on my '01

Edited by pipebomb

OK thanks!!

I know where all of the connectors are accept the one at the clutch perch.  At the risk of sounding like an idiot, what is the clutch perch, or better yet where?

522432[/snapback]

Clutch perch= Clutch lever mounting bracket.

From what i understand from above, you have to totally eliminate the whole tors system. I just disconnected everything Tors related. Dont know if it works yet or not because I am about a hour or so worth of work still before I can try to fire it up. I will let you know if it works.

Get a wire diagram for your year banshee, cut the wire harness wrap off and sit there for about an hour. Cut out anything that involves the TORS. You'll be left with a lighter harness and a much cleaner look.