Help with coolant hose.

I'm putting my bike back together and I have a few questions about the coolant hoses.

Where in god's gift does the tee'd off hoses go to? Overflow? And which line goes to the nipple on the stem of the raditor(where the rad. cap is). I guess what I need in general is a schematic of where the smaller gauge hoses go.

Unfortunatly my piece of shit Cylmers manual doesn't tell me.

Any help would rock. Thanks!

the tee'd off hoses.... one end goes to the crank vent under the rear motor mount, the other side goes inside the water pump cover.

And the line from the radiator by the cap, goes to the top of the head between the spark plugs. I might be wrong on this, but that is werre mine goes to and no problems.

the TWO LINES on the engine you are talking about that have the T , are breather lines , i just have mine hanging , danglin without the tee fitting.

THE radiator cap side ( goes to overflow bottle ) , and the right side output on radiator goes to the top of your engine in the center of the head .

If im wrong :shootself: because thats how i been running for awhile ( i think )

Edited by chase@miamiatv.com