who the hell are you ?

let me all tell you im a nut when it comes to my green banshee , no one touches it!!!! or messes with my bike...... then here comes this guy out of know where acting like we made a deal...... i dont know maybe i took it the wrong way but FUCK!!!! i almost flipped i couldnt consider sellin a peice off that bike. i dont know i found it rude , probly a kid or just a adult with no class.......

anyways who is this guy

billetlsr10mm 6 posts

MORON:hey tell me how much $$$$ i owe yuou for your grips and gas cap i really need them........... thanks bro.

my reply : my grips and gas cap ? did you bid on my ebay auctions ? or did you want stickers ? i am not aware of any grips or gas caps forsale.

MORON :no the ones on your green bike........ i need them.........

MY REPLY:THATS MY BIKE DUDE , YOUR CRAZY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ........ id :shootself: before i sell any billet off that bike

are these just newbs on the forums or do people get these type of pm's too ?

Edited by chase@miamiatv.com

it sounds like he knows you, and maybe he is trying to push your buttons :yank:

Yeah, I know

I usually add my two cents in some threads worth posting in. But I've yet to have to post a question of my own, because I almost always find the answer I'm looking for after doing a search ya know.

I'm still pretty new to the HQ, but I love this sh!t, feels like HOME to me! I just wish I knew about it years ago, when I got my Banshee (1999). Better late than never I guess? :cheers:

i used to be a 4 stroker and be jealous of all the banshees that flew by me while i was redlining lol........ so i sold my bike got on bhq and read everything i could to learn how to build a banshee. now i own two/soon 3 i built myself and can fully rebuild the entire bike, this site has basically saved me thousands. and its time i update my membership to contribute . Im just waiting on my funds to gather up in my paypal account . This site deserves every much of my 30 bucks a year no question asked. :cheers: