need help on info 4 intakes/spacers

mjr3

looking for intakes n reed spacers what you guys think i have 97 banshee stock carbs/bore fmf pipes cool head boysen c.f. reeds removed t.o.r.s n parkn brake bike runs great was thinking of some billet intakes and reed spacers was wondering what you guys run and whats good whats shit also i have a boost bottle should i keep it or get intake that remove it thanks

Boost bottle is just bling (doeen't help) I run V-force 3 reeds and would not use anything else. Reed spacers I am not to sure, I would think the more room you have for air/fuel mixture the better. Just my 2 cents worth. There are a lot more people on here that know more than me :D

I run some billet intakes, but to me they really are just for show. The boost bottle as was said above, useless.

The reed spacers are a whole different issue. Reed spacers work, but they may not do what you want them to do. They give the crank case more volume which is good if that's what you need, because the trade off is less crank case pressure.

They also space the carbs off the clutch arm well. But them you need to decide which side of the reeds will you run them on. Before the reed just pushes the carb back and gives you a slightly longer intake track. After the reeds affects the crank case.

just was looking at giveing my shee alittle more in the way of intakes and spacers it runs fantastic now dont need anymore just thought it would b better for it

n broke whats the difference in crank case volume n less pressure when installing the reeds thank all for ur input