black or white?

mnduner

It's a sweet quad no matter what color you choose. Both schemes would look good, but IMO, yellow/black or red/black are the oldschool looks. I'm glad everyone has done SO MANY different appearence mods with their Banshees, so they all don't look the same (individualism is #1). But I like the older color schemes, and when Yamaha went to blue I thought it was ugly (still do). So, I vote for red/black! Good luck!

I like white plastics but I ride in sand, even after several years not much on them stands out more than other colors I have sceen. One advantage of white is that they don't show stressmarks if you crash, and stay cool even in the sun.

I just replaced my stock whites with fullbore whites, but what other color looks so good with red?

I really like the silver fullbores as well, that was my frist pick but since everyone has those, I thought I would do something different.

You can keep white plastics looking new for a long time with a little simple green.

• 2 months later...