L.S. Ride June 1-4th

I'll be down there the 2-4th.going to be like 5 yellow 400ex's,we shouldnt be to hard to spot

516397[/snapback]

We (holeshotkid's group), will have 2 red 400ex's (one wit cut fenders) a yellow 400ex, white warrior, and a blue flamed raptor, so we shudn't be hard to spot either.

And are the hq people still puttin duct tape on their flag?? :confused:

anyone ever drive from RI to NJ?? or the opposite? LOL if it is gonna be good riding and i can meet a few people I'm in to take a fuckin ride.....nothing else to do, 30 pack, couples fatties, few buddies and a trailer headed to new jersey with 5 banshees sounds like a hell of a road trip. I"M IN, any motels nearby?

anyone ever drive from RI to NJ?? or the opposite? LOL if it is gonna be good riding and i can meet a few people I'm in to take a fuckin ride.....nothing else to do, 30 pack, couples fatties, few buddies and a trailer headed to new jersey with 5 banshees sounds like a hell of a road trip. I"M IN, any motels nearby?

516506[/snapback]

WTF?

too many fatties already.... :D

We (holeshotkid's group), will have 2 red 400ex's (one wit cut fenders) a yellow 400ex, white warrior, and a blue flamed raptor, so we shudn't be hard to spot either.

And are the hq people still puttin duct tape on their flag??  :confused:

516470[/snapback]

Don't forget Gina's hot pink blaster

And are the hq people still puttin duct tape on their flag??  :confused:

516470[/snapback]

What happened to your '88 Banshee?

BTW, I'm still planning on going over on Thursday the 1st. When are you guy's planning on arriving?

I will have my old '88, my wifes '90, a yellow LT80, and the new addition a '01 Blaster.

Hey Ron,

We are planning on being there before noon. The plan is to be in the Cowboy camp or the north camp. You want us to try to save you a spot if possible? What time are you planning on being there?

As for Tracy's banshee, don't ask.......

Troy,

Looks like we will probably head over Wednesday night after work, get there about dark. If Cowboy has room I'll put my truck in an empty space for you.

I'm itching for some sand!