tatoo ideas?

i love the guys in the city with the tattoos right on the sides of their necks.i don`t care what they say. in my eyes they say ROOFER FOR LIFE.

511510[/snapback]

so true :jesterlaugh:

thats another good point, make sure it can be out of sight in a suit for future job reasons

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ask where they get there ink, if they Autoclave,how long they have been tattooing alot of artist will bullshit saying thee been doin it for years when theve only been a couple months ask the locals what they have heard or personall likes or dislikes, where they got certified or what not i think Montana has the strictest rules for tattooing,feel comfortable with the artist if u are looking around there studio/portfolios exc. and they dont come up to u ask if they can help exc. then they dont give a fuck about there customers, dont just stick with the first shop u go to really look around,dont try to drop prices yes tattoos can be very pricy but trying to negotiate cheaper prices shows disrespect towards ur artist,look at there work the lines should be full bold and straight,i personally would rather have a female tattoo me becuase she would rather be workin on a man vice versa for a male artist working on a female,if u dont like how they are tattooing u or u think its a shitty job UR in controll just walkout dont dig urself deeper shitty tattoos can always be fixed, do alot of research bro Google has good links look at alot of health related topics and such Good Luck hope everything works out :cheers:

how about a tatto of a hundred dollar bill on your cock?, that way when your girlfriend wants to go out and blow a hundred, you wont have to leave the house

511579[/snapback]

:rotflmao: now thats a thought worth pondering.

does your high school have a symbol, or mascot, maybe get like a banner with your high school name on one and your grad. year and name on another goin across some crazy drawing lol or...

if you guys all ride quads . get like a front shot of the quad you ride and doo the banner with school,grad year etc....just some ideas

im about to get the outline of new jersey on my arm with some shit in it that you guys wouldent understand lol

i fucking hated high school. worst years of my life.  i cant imagine wanting a tattoo to remember it.

:shrugani:

510245[/snapback]

Brooke is just angry because pretty white people with problems (PWPWP) were mean to her in high school.

:bolt: