LSR replacement warranty?

I bought a set of Lonestar Racing D-arms on Ebay and one of them is kinda FUBAR. I seem to remember something about Lonestar having a 'no questions asked' replacement warranty on their products. Is this true? It would be great if they replaced the bent arm with a new one, even if I had to pay a small amount.

Anyone know?

I bought a set of Lonestar Racing D-arms on Ebay and one of them is kinda FUBAR.  I seem to remember something about Lonestar having a 'no questions asked' replacement warranty on their products.  Is this true?  It would be great if they replaced the bent arm with a new one, even if I had to pay a small amount.

Anyone know?

509699[/snapback]

dunno myself. never dealt w/ them myself. just call them up and say you "bought a bike that had their stuff on it and while you were going over it, ya noticed the part was in bad shape and ya wanted to find out about getting it fixed and if the warrentee still covered it before you started to shop around for new parts." Try to buff them a bit, they don't need to know you only bought the arms them selves. a lot of times companies will toss you a bone and cover it or cut you a deal if they know you have their stuff already and you hint that you may spend the money and go w/ someone else's stuff because they wouldn't fix their stuff. just got to be nice/polite and real subtle about it, like it's not that big a deal. that way they get the impression that your already started looking around and not too worried about it. 99% of the time it works like a charm.

Edited by pipebomb