How much money do you make with a part-out

I'm kind of the same here. I have made around $2000 off one bike, but I picked it up for $700 with a bad crank. I prefer to sell out of my garage, here then Ebay, in that order. Ebay is just a little bit of a pain in the ass, not bad, but more hassle than the other two methods. There are also alot of window shoppers here that like to say they want parts, but never actually buy them. It's all part of the game, but usually the first one with money is who gets the parts.

the bad part of hq is guys saying ,i`m sending the money right out! then 3 weeks later i have 10 parts sitting on my shelf.

510005[/snapback]

Money is on it's way John!Not bullshittin you this time!!!! :P

I always send my money priority just so the seller know I'm not playin.Sometimes lowballers get to be a thorn in the side.

don't know how well anyone else does with it, but my buddy seems to do quite well w/ the salvage biz. made his livelyhood off of it for the last couple of years and just keeps getting busier. mostly though eBay.

Edited by pipebomb