Went to first

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rotflmao: (wipes coors light from monitor) .....

Mike

507288[/snapback]

goddamm it Mike how can you ride a banshee and drink coors light? 6 budwisers will get you twice as drilled as 18 coors lights will, with coors they say "its the water" and then you see some guy pissing budwiser into a stream, i drank 2 pitchers of that coors crap one night and didnt even get a buzz, but i pissed like a race horse, men dont drink light beer, girls do..........

Edited by Blue Duece

goddamm it Mike how can you ride a banshee and drink coors light? 6 budwisers will get you twice as drilled as 18 coors lights will, with coors they say "its the water" and then you see some guy pissing budwiser into a stream, i drank 2 pitchers of that coors crap one night and didnt even get a buzz, but i pissed like a race horse, men dont drink light beer, girls do..........

507294[/snapback]

there is no such thing as light beer in the UK... beer, lager or ale. :)

507294[/snapback]

Budweiser just does bad things to me... spackeling the porcelian 8 times the next day comes to mind :flush: ... You ever had shiner bock? It's a tx brew.. something like 6.2 full beer... full of good :cheers: ...

Mike

there is no such thing as light beer in the UK... beer, lager or ale. :)

507296[/snapback]

yeah well here in the states we have the gay population and they tend to steer towards, the catch phrases like "Light Beer" they dont realize you drink 20 of those fuckers too 2 normal beers, my brother has a 350 pound beer gut from coors light, that shits piss if ya ask me...........but Mikey like its........

Budweiser just does bad things to me...

Mike

507301[/snapback]

yeah everyone says bud gives them a headache, then they drink 12 newcastles, that shits like putting a hersheys bar in your coors, a shitty beer buzz combinded with a sugar rush

Edited by Blue Duece

Talk about re-define the term annoying as fuck... For some reason that look does nothing for me... the high maintenance "touch me and my daddy will sue you" thing they got going... I'd still trow em a bone or two just to say I did... but I would steal something on my way out just for the principle...

Mike

507201[/snapback]

amen to that. just ask wallrat about how well kay fits the "touch me and my daddy will sue you" thing

:rotflmao:

man, i keep thinking more and more about moving to cali for the sun and job opportunities, but i donno how well id deal with those types of people. :wacko:

amen to that.  just ask wallrat about how well kay fits the "touch me and my daddy will sue you" thing

:rotflmao:

man, i keep thinking more and more about moving to cali for the sun and job opportunities, but i donno how well id deal with those types of people.  :wacko:

507319[/snapback]

You'd probably have to find 3 therapists to see..........

...all at once.

are you one of those like, laguna beach girls? OC laguna beach type ehhh????

507139[/snapback]

no...i'm technically in the los angeles county...i just like to surf malibu for its hidden hot spots. plus my uncle is building a house there. :)

all the way in malibu. you drive? and i down for a bon fire anytime

507153[/snapback]

dude totally. i luv any beach really, i'll surf anywhere anytime! :headbang:

naw brooke she's worse,malibu is full of the self rightous and long beach is the gay capital of socal, well since you mentioned it so is laguna, both long beach and laguna are queer town USA, if he's surfin cherry beach its just him and the homo's, plus there aint any waves, he has to go west to good ol huntington, were yes you guessed it Duece is from

507220[/snapback]

well, say wat u will...but one thing about us cali ppl is WE DON'T JUDGE OTHERS like u hicks do. :shootself: u guys r a sad folk....how do u live in ur sad little towns???

well, say wat u will...but one thing about us cali ppl is WE DON'T JUDGE OTHERS like u hicks do.  :shootself:  u guys r a sad folk....how do u live in ur sad little towns???

507347[/snapback]

you idiot. blue is from cali. DUH read his posts.

and you saying that you cali people dont judge others is the biggest crock of SHIT ive ever heard. from the land of plastic surgery, fake blondes and fake tans, look down your noses at anyone who doesnt spend 50G on a car and hundreds of dollars a week on hair and shopping...please. :yank: i can look twice as good as you and your bratty snotty friends for 1/4 of the money. :shootself:

dude totally. i luv any beach really, i'll surf anywhere anytime! :headbang:

WE DON'T JUDGE OTHERS like u hicks do.  :shootself:  u guys r a sad folk....how do u live in ur sad little towns???

507347[/snapback]

"dude totally" my studios on the Sunset Strip, i have a house in topanga, and know LA all to well, i dont know where your getting the "hick" from but i been living in cali about 45 years, probally a few years before you were in your daddys ball sack........ :cheers: