2003 (bought new in 2005) BANSHEE

2003 banshee. I bought it brand new in 2005. It is about 7 months old, absolutely MINT! All stock, nothing touched on it. I am looking to get 6000$ OBO CANADIAN I am located in Guelph, Ontario, Canada, and would take trades for a yamaha or honda 450. Thanks for looking and if you need pics,PM me, I have TONS.

Edited by blindrider_2001

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha

503346[/snapback]

:P

I'm all for being a nice guy here at the BHQ, but this is just ridiculous.

This is like the sixth attempt you've made at this.

You can always just bump the old thread instead of making a new one every week.

Better yet, sell it locally. That's the only way you are going to move this thing.

Have you tried putting it in the autotrader?..........And you'll probably have to drop the price, even for CDN for a stock shee

already been in the trader for 2 weeks...it just came out. I could have sold it for 6000$ but I caleld the guy back the next day, and he said he already bought a raptor. Im putting it back in for 2 weeks and putting the price as 5900 OBO. I need to sell this thing SOON! Im buying a quad from the states, and it takes a while for it to get here, so I need to tell the seller im buying it soon! Thanks.

Edited by blindrider_2001

I cant stand how people just make stupid ass comments.

503434[/snapback]

2003 banshee. I bought it brand new in 2005. It is about 7 months old, absolutely MINT! All stock, nothing touched on it. I am looking to get 5500$ OBO CANADIAN

503223[/snapback]

THIS is a stupid fucking comment, buddy Edited by 350TwinDeathBed

still posting stuff in my topic eh?? Why dont you just stop looking at my ads, all you do is say things that dont matter man. seriously, get a life, Im 16 years old trying to sell my banshee, you are probably like a 30 year old man who likes to make fun of kids, am I rite?

504034[/snapback]

Nah, check my profile, I just turned 21 a couple weeks ago. :shrugani:<_<

Six years ago I probably thought my Banshee was worth that much too, though.....

BETTER YET GUYYS I HAVE A 2005 THAT I CAN GUARANTEE IS IN BETTER SHAPE THAN HIS FOR $3700.  ALL STOCK, BLUE. 

IM THE GUY WHO IS SERIOUSLY TRYING TO MAKE A DEAL AND SELL A QUAD.

ANY TAKERS??

504612[/snapback]

It looks like you are new around here, but Thread Jacking is not nice :angry: No matter how rediculous you think this guys price is, stick to your own advertisement, it already speaks for itself being two years newer and quite a bit cheaper!

BETTER YET GUYYS I HAVE A 2005 THAT I CAN GUARANTEE IS IN BETTER SHAPE THAN HIS FOR $3700.  ALL STOCK, BLUE. 

IM THE GUY WHO IS SERIOUSLY TRYING TO MAKE A DEAL AND SELL A QUAD.

ANY TAKERS??

504612[/snapback]

Asshole move dude.Start another post if you want to sell your ride.