Is my Banshee slow for my mods?

Pa Banshee

Hey what's guys this is my first post. I raced my brother on his raptor 660R this weekend all he has done is full pipe, K&N air cleaner and gearing change. I raced him a bunch of times on dirt and pavement he beats me every time. Even if we start from a roll we are dead even nobody pulling away. My mods are FMF gnarly pipes powercore silecers,boost bottle,boysen reeds,+4 timing,toomey air cleaner kit. Does this sound right or is my banshee low on power for its mods. thanks for any help.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your gnarlys are definately a low end pipe but if you gear up a little you might just pull away down the stretch. What is your gearing now? Vforce reeds and a coolhead are low end mods as well. They will smooth out your powerband and give you some added low end torque.

I was thinking about getting different pipes but was gonna get either VF reeds or cool head first. With my current mods does that sound right, just barely hanging with a Raptor 660R

502975[/snapback]

No-assuming your ridding skillz are reasonable. Yor should be walking any 660.

trust me i had a build craptor-banshees always beat me

• 2 weeks later...

gett some porting done to those cylindars!!! the rider has soo much to do with who wins its soo hard to read these i got beat posts with this mods and not get negative about it because rider rider rider!!!! has everything to do with it unless one bike has just tons of power more to make up for a bad rider!

gett some porting done to those cylindars!!! the rider has soo much to do with who wins its soo hard to read these i got beat posts with this mods and not get negative about it because rider rider rider!!!! has everything to do with it unless one bike has just tons of power more to make up for a bad rider!

510017[/snapback]

very true words there