Banshee v.s Raptor 700R

FOXBANSHEE30

There was a 700 Raptor at the sanddrags last weekend and it had pipe,airfilter, and nitrous. Of the bottle, he was running 5.6, on the bottle, he was running 5.1. If the Banshee had pipes and airfilters with a good set of paddles, I would say that it would win. One of my banshee's has T5's, k&n's, and reeds, and it was running 5.7's with the shitty sand shark paddles.

the banshee will need to hook up off the line, because the raptor will most likely jack a wheelie off the line, I think it would, especially if the banshee was moddied and the raptor was stock

502148[/snapback]

thats where rider is a big factor i guarentte u i could hold the raptor down and get the holeshot,, but somebody else might not!!!! riders have tons to do with this whole racing post!! :shootself:

I know it can be kept on the ground but just guessing if it is stock they probably haven't had it long enough to mod. it, so they probably won't be really comfortable on it so they may jack a wheelie and then again they may not want to mod it and can keep it on the ground, if they can they it will be a close race most likely

i have the baddest Banshee around here and this guy has a new 700R and hes been talkin all kinds of shit about my Banshee and me and im about tired of it. So before i open my mouth and have my foot shoved in it i want to get some info. Hes a newb rider and his parents are LOADED, hence the new 700R. I was gonna challenge him to a drag race on his choice of terrain and a 2 or 3 lap time race at my buddys track, that i have lots of riding time at BTW. And then see what was up, but i dont want to say anything if he is gonna destroy me. What should i do? im thinkin go for it.... Opinions Please