were can i send my motor

Hey Rippen, Jeffs building my engine right now and almost the same setup. How do the cpi's fit your bike, I've read different opinions on how they fit. Did you have any problems?  :cheers:

500922[/snapback]

They were a bit of a pain but it wasn't TO bad... Helps if there are two guys workin on the same side. My buddy bought CPIs and he said they were a bitch on his bike but he was doing it himself. My biggest thing is, I was trying REALLY hard not to ding or scratch :D Once they were on and I road it around a bit it seems to come apart and back together easier now.

RIPPEN

well..I didn't really have the extra money to go with a 4 mil at the time..plus it leaves a good opportunity for future upgrades

I also completely tore mine down over the winter and got my frame powdercoated..lets just say that disassembly went a lot faster than reassembly but none the less once you get started it doesn't take all that long to get everything back together

500558[/snapback]

20cc domes arent the best choice for a 358 cub... you want 18cc or maybe 19's

Jeff is swamped right now.I've been waiting for a while for my cylinders,carbs.,etc..(list goes on and on and on).I bought "ALOT" of parts.I'm constantly thinking of parts I need.Just ask him.Jeff is awesome to deal with.He can get just about any part you need.

I've seen some of his bikes he's done.I was shocked.I didn't think you could make a 350 that fast.Jeff can do wonders with a banshee.

Can't wait to start winning races with my F.A.S.T. banshee.