SKID PLATE QUESTION

WHATS UP EVERYONE, I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD SEE SOME PICS OF EVERYONES SKID PLATES ON THERE BANSHEE/S. IM LOOKING FOR THE SKID PLATE THAT IS UNDER THE MOTOR, NOT THE SKID PLATE THAT PROTECTS THE CHAIN, DISC BRAKE. THE ONE THAT GOES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BIKE PROTECTS THE FRAME. I JUST NOTICED MY SKID PLATE DOESNT PROTECT THE LAST MEMBER ON MY FRAME. THAT BAR IS EXPOSED AND I WANTED TO SEE IF ANYONE HAD ONE THAT PROTECTED EVERYTHING UNDER THE BIKE INCLUDEING THAT LAST RAIL ON THE FRAME. I RIDE SOME ROCKY AREAS AND WANT THE ULTIMATE PROTECTION. THANKS FOR ANY HELP EVERYONE

i dont have a pick but i do have a full skid plate ,i think its made by A C .mine covers from very front all the way to the back side of the very last bar,it leaves nothing exposed ! i have ridden rocky trails for 5 years and never had a problem with it, other than a little rattle ,but that can be fixed with some foam tape.all the bolts are counter sunk so its smooth all the way. worth the money !!!!

ya i have an ac skid plate too but i just noticed the last bar on the back of the frame is exposed.  im thinking i might by a prm skid plate.  in the pic they seem to cover more.  does any one have one of these?

500651[/snapback]

I have the PRM frame skid plate, never really noticed how much it covers - I think it covers the back pretty well. I'll grab a pic of it tomorrow night when I get home and post it for ya. :cheers:

Been happy with PRM for what it's worth though...

i have a prm full skid and it shows now wear and i also had the prm swingarm skid plate untill it fell off or ripped off while riding last weekend so now im looking for another.

500697[/snapback]

I have one also and it covers everything. Only complaint is that I had to modifiy one of the tabs holding it on.

ya i have an ac skid plate too but i just noticed the last bar on the back of the frame is exposed.  im thinking i might by a prm skid plate.  in the pic they seem to cover more.  does any one have one of these?

500651[/snapback]

I tried to upload some pics I just took of them, but it says they're too big. :confused: I'm not sure how to shring 'em, if you want PM me your email and I'll send them over to you. Sorry 'bout that... :cheers: