PORTING vs. Trinity racing 2 in 1 carb kit

Most single carb users on this forum run 33 or 35 pwk's which comes in handy when you're trying to dial in your jetting. The single carb is a great mod for anybody except draggers. The amount of top end you lose is negligible but most shee owners freak at the thought of doing a mod to SACRIFICE any top end. If it were me, I'd look do the pipes first, and then instead of changing the air filter to one you'll just be replacing, do the single carb then. The stock air filter setup is crap so that needs to be tossed ASAP. Next to pipes, porting is the most bang for your buck. If you go from a stock shee to a piped/ported one running a single carb ur gonna kill yourself. Best to do mods in steps. Also, have you given any thought to suspension?

Most single carb users on this forum run 33 or 35 pwk's which comes in handy when you're trying to dial in your jetting.  The single carb is a great mod for anybody except draggers.  The amount of top end you lose is negligible but most shee owners freak at the thought of doing a mod to SACRIFICE any top end.  If it were me, I'd look do the pipes first, and then instead of changing the air filter to one you'll just be replacing, do the single carb then.  The stock air filter setup is crap so that needs to be tossed ASAP.  Next to pipes, porting is the most bang for your buck.  If you go from a stock shee to a piped/ported one running a single carb ur gonna kill yourself.  Best to do mods in steps.  Also, have you given any thought to suspension?

498891[/snapback]

ive had mine for almost a year now and im ready for some big power improvements im buying some toomeyts soon and then a carb as for porting i have no where near me to get it potrted

how do u think toomeys single carb v force reeds +4 timing will act? will it be a huge power diffrence?

thanx in advance