This is the funniest thing you have ever read

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't let the sarcasm be mistaken for undeserved encomia. As a rejoinder to the unreasonable, neurotic squibs and impuissant drivel that abounds in this thread, it is clear that the only thing due the main contributors is glaring opprobrium.

Furthermore, your insolence proves that you lack even a shred of intellectual integrity. :yank::dance:

Owned, By wallrat :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Good point.  You don't care.  Which is why I ask the question:  Why are you even here?  I went digging through your post archive to try to find an answer to that.  Here's a few highlights:  (Maybe we should sticky this so new members know how to behave here at the HQ)

On other sites:

On religion:

On addressing fellow members:

On off topic discussions:

On Opinions about gay adoption:

On appologizing:

On being a hippocrate:

497777[/snapback]

Enforcer, why don't you show off and do a BigRed imitation?

497711[/snapback]

what happened to BigRed?

I am freakin lost now....

Was a funny thread now it's well um...

Back to the part about the panties please.... :cheers:

I think I got it figured out... Well maybe not!!

Edited by 98bonerSTOCKshee

Don't let the sarcasm be mistaken for undeserved encomia.  As a rejoinder to the unreasonable, neurotic squibs and impuissant drivel that abounds in this thread, it is clear that the only thing due the main contributors is glaring opprobrium.

Furthermore, your insolence proves that you lack even a shred of intellectual integrity.  :yank:  :dance:

497976[/snapback]

While I do agree this thread is void of any maturity or intelligence You don't have to say anything specifically about loco for him to start attacking you. All you have to do is dare to imply that we should preserve the peace. I should add parenthetically that ignorance is bliss. This may be why loco's subordinates are generally all smiles. All of this once again proves that loco is a bit immature and stupid. And this thread is a good example of his intelligence and maturity level.

Perhaps that is why it is so easy to get him to throw a little temper tantrum, crying pissing and moaning just like he is doing now. This in turn will make his lackeys do the same.

Hahahahah, 12 pages and not one intelligent post, at least nothing past the third grade level. Just sounds like a bunch of little girls whining because enFORCER has smacked you around with his Dick!

Would you all like some cheese with that whine????? :jesterlaugh:

498100[/snapback]

like a bunch of GIRLs HUH???

is that y ur so quiet lately?? not intimidated by a little T&A on a quad r u??....

:headbang: