This is the funniest thing you have ever read

HA!  You aren't getting the point are you?  It doesn't matter who you put down, no one likes you now.  You officially loose.  So what if I have a craptor, you don't have any friends.  SUN BURN!!!  Thats all for me, I don't have time to argue with the Fast and The Stupid.

497302[/snapback]

Wrong again little one. Check the St. Joe thread in the (Riding and events forum).

Those are some of my friends and me. So shut the fuck up!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soupbox660, I see you Banshee is a craptor???? craptors suck!!!!! :flush:

497266[/snapback]

soupbox660... could you make this interesting and sue enFORCER now cos he called your raptor a craptor and said it sucked????

gotta have laugh somewhere along the line :lol:

thats how stupid i think this is. this is higher on the "retarded exsuses for sueing people" list than sueing some one cos there coffee is too hot!

soupbox660... could you make this interesting and sue enFORCER now cos he called your raptor a craptor and said it sucked????

gotta have  laugh somewhere along the line  :lol:

thats how stupid i think this is. this is higher on the "retarded exsuses for sueing people" list than sueing some one cos there coffee is too hot!

497318[/snapback]

Now don't make me start on the weakness of Scotland over the last 1000 years or so. You Scott's never got over England whipping your ass's and smacking you around like a red headed step child!

Now don't make me start on the weakness of Scotland over the last 1000 years or so. You Scott's never got over England whipping your ass's and smacking you around like a red headed step child!

497327[/snapback]

interesting you should start about war... i watched an interesting documentary about how much power britian has.

on a side note... i bet you have a relative... distant or close who is from scotland????? nearly all of the americans i have met, and have been bothered to ask, have said they have a relative of some sort from scotland. even an ansector.

weakness of scotland??? :huh: ima keep my mouth shut. even though it would be directed at you, i dont want to offend anyone else. to me it seems a touch below the belt... but true.

i think this guy's been quite successful on his own emabarassing himself. i thought this was BansheeHQ.com......not a debate site.

this guy needs to bug off this site unless he's going to:

a. shut the f*ck up

b. learn a thing or two about a quad before ever talking again

c. post a pick of his cameo in "Brokeback Mountain" b/c honestly, his pathetic determination to have an "intellectual argument" is both amusingly ironic and (unbeknownst to him) making him look like a damn fool.

seriously dude...wtf? :huh: if ur so "mature" and "sophisticated" then just calm ur ass down and pick a fight over at the playground.

AND WHERE THE HELL HAS BROOKE BEEN THROUGH ALL THIS???

I got my trailer built for my dirtbike and my banshee is ready enFORCER.

Are you going this weekend? Sounds like your the man to beat. Do you think

your 10mm can beat my 4mm? If you say yes and I win, I'm posting video.

If you win, big fucking deal, it's a 10mm to my 4mm and I'm carrying about 50 more lbs. than your buck fitty ass and my bike is about 30lbs heavier. Oh and this one is for rolling out on me last weekend when you knew I didn't have my trailer ready. Believe it or not hq'rs, this dude is usually pretty cool but it's definitely been too long since he had some pussy. If you want to send me a PM or call me you better take a valium first. :angry:

oh shoot, i'm 18 now, so i guess...he can sue me too?

496983[/snapback]

18? on with the nude pics... :headbang:

Maybe Lee can start a kindergarten forum for you. It can be your own special forum.

497163[/snapback]

I wanna join!!

OK I will keep it simple.

497217[/snapback]

?

From what you say, it's not hard to figure out that you are the kind of punk that got his head dunked in the toilet one to many times by someone like me.

:flush:

497253[/snapback]

You a hairstylist?

Need a life huh??? I'm not the one with 10,000 post LMAO

:rotflmao:

497317[/snapback]

your working on it with just this thread alone!

You dorks have anything besides this 9 year old banter? Come on bring it up a notch, because this is getting old. -_-

497358[/snapback]

Shit I thought I was lucky to get past the 3 yr old banter...

Banter what the hell is that anyhow...

God I love the BHQ,

where the kid can be a kid...